Anyone See A Pattern Here? The Values of the Neo "Conservative" Need Purging

Do you believe typical conservative males love romantic comedies, flag burning & Christian killing?

• Ah....Nah

• Oh my yes..definitely!

Results are only viewable after voting.
One is gay, and Sil is defaming the other two.
My layman's gaydar says all three are gay. You pretending yours is broken is covering for a dangerous trend. Might want to rethink that public stance Jakey.
You have no gaydar at all. My craydar is full on and you are red lighting all the channels, honey.

Once again, Sil is just making shit up. Citing herself. And riding the corpses of the victims of mass shootings like necrotic ponies in her bizarre obsession against gays.

We're way past 'I think she doth protest too much' territory.
Yah, Sil and Keys cites themselves as self -evident authorities all the time.

One is gay, and Sil is defaming the other two.
My layman's gaydar says all three are gay. You pretending yours is broken is covering for a dangerous trend. Might want to rethink that public stance Jakey.
You have no gaydar at all. My craydar is full on and you are red lighting all the channels, honey.

Once again, Sil is just making shit up. Citing herself. And riding the corpses of the victims of mass shootings like necrotic ponies in her bizarre obsession against gays.

We're way past 'I think she doth protest too much' territory.
Yah, Sil and Keys cites themselves as self -evident authorities all the time.

Keyes more than Sil. Sil merely lies flagrantly about her sources. The effect is the same. The methodology is slightly differently.

Here's how the posting goes on a topic like this one

1. Excellent and compelling post with pictures depicting the exact points.

2. Ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem, vaguely veiled "substantive" ad hominem, ad hominem...new page flips over...content lost...

So, I'll repost the photo evidence and you all can carry on trying to ignore that we have three gay terrorists, two of which explicitly targeted Christians for killing the day after or just days after major Christian denominations announced that gay marriage is an abomination.

Since being gay as a male comes with a statistically-automatic diagnosis of being made that way by their being molested as boys, and co-morbid with all sorts of manifestations of repressed anger and psychosis, we owe it to ourselves to really delve into treating children who were molested, instead of ignoring them or worse, telling them to shove that anger down down down way deep and embrace the wounds that were inflicted on them as "a normal sexuality".. But of course this is illegal now in CA & NJ. Those states don't allow free speech between a therapist and their minor patient who himself wants to repair the damage before it's too ingrained to change..

(From study of 3,000 gay men self-reporting for a CDC survey)
ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Dylann Roof, gunned down 9 Christians at Bible study just after a southern Christian church announced publicly that gay marriage is an abomination.
Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

Chris Mercer, gunned down specifically Christians just after the Pope's talk with Americans, denouncing gay marriage publicly:
Chris-Harper-Mercer%20beard%20driving_zps3msap9wu.jpg

chris-harper-mercer%20suit%20shaved_zpsy04sz89a.jpg

And now the AZ Killer Steven Jones....
arizona%20shooter%20copy_zpswiwqwwyk.jpg

steven-jones-nau-shooter-photos-2.jpg

Like I said before, if this was any other topic and I was claiming these dapper boys weren't gay, you'd be laughing me out of the room..

Last edited:
You ad hom everyone who disagrees with you, Sil. You have no compelling arguments, never have had any. We told you a long time ago this is where you would end up. Guess what?

I have asked you on numerous occasions to provide proof that any of these men are gay. Remember, citing your imagination and your gaydar is not sufficient evidence. You will say and do anything to justify your rabidly anti-gay narrative. You get laughed out of the room b/c you are a delusional liar with an axe to grind.

Last edited:
You have yet to provide evidence any of these right-ear pierced, right dainty wristwatch upside down wearin', pink shirt sportin' dandy boys are "conservatives" like your ilk is trying to pass off..

You have yet to provide evidence any of these right-ear pierced, right dainty wristwatch upside down wearin', pink shirt sportin' dandy boys are "conservatives" like your ilk is trying to pass off..

Never once have I tried to pass off any of these three murderers as conservatives, liar. Again, other then your imagination, you do not have a single shred of proof that any of these men are gay and killed people over gay marriage. Nothing, nada, zip!

Be sure and change your shoes after you get done dancing on the graves of these victims. We wouldn't want you tracking mud all through the house.

Last edited:
To me, you are as scary as that nutjob. For one, the gay-Nazi thing is beyond bizarre since Nazi's rounded up, tortured and killed gays. Something you apparently admire

If I admired the Nazi's rounding up and killing gays, why would I call them an insane cult? Your people are rounding up Christians and gunning them down and you are here trying to smooth that over or to claim it isn't true in spite of what everyone's gaydar is telling them. So between the two of us, who is in tacit support of crazed people gunning down other groups?

You are indeed a nutjob.

'your people' is entirely a figment of your demented homophobic mind.

Says the fake Christian. I accused no one of anything, other than expressed my concern that Sil is losing her mind.

Hey, I'm not the one suddenly claiming my gaydar doesn't work....

I will repeat this until it sinks in. If this was any other topic and I was saying those two dandy boys in the OP were not gay, you and your rainbow choir would be laughing me out of the room. But now since they gunned down Christians right after two Christian sects announced publicly that gay marriage was condemned by them, suddenly all y'all's gaydar has malfunctioned..conveniently...

We laugh you out of the room in every homophobic thread you start.

Face it- you lie repeatedly in order to attack homosexuals. Where your demented imagination ends and your outright lies start are not always clear.

But your claims are always false.

Using holistic problem-solving and detached logic, there are few human "mysteries" that can't be solved...

I.E. Silhouette can make crap up about anything in order to attack homosexuals.

I didn't make up the photos below, nor the CDC survey published of 3,000 gay men self reporting. You aren't talking about them very much Syriusly; only spamming a lot and using ad hominems. Saying "Silhouette is lying" over and over doesn't come close to rebutting what's below:

Since being gay as a male comes with a statistically-automatic diagnosis of being made that way by their being molested as boys, and co-morbid with all sorts of manifestations of repressed anger and psychosis, we owe it to ourselves to really delve into treating children who were molested, instead of ignoring them or worse, telling them to shove that anger down down down way deep and embrace the wounds that were inflicted on them as "a normal sexuality".. But of course this is illegal now in CA & NJ. Those states don't allow free speech between a therapist and their minor patient who himself wants to repair the damage before it's too ingrained to change..
ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...
Dylann Roof, gunned down 9 Christians at Bible study just after a southern Christian church announced publicly that gay marriage is an abomination.

Chris Mercer, gunned down specifically Christians just after the Pope's talk with Americans, denouncing gay marriage publicly:

But you made up your silly assertions, Sil. Show us they are all gay (you have not) and link being gays to shooting Christians.

Here's how the posting goes on a topic like this one

1. Excellent and compelling post with pictures depicting the exact points.

2. Ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem, vaguely veiled "substantive" ad hominem, ad hominem...new page flips over...content lost...

So, I'll repost the photo evidence and you all can carry on trying to ignore that we have three gay terrorists, two of which explicitly targeted Christians for killing the day after or just days after major Christian denominations announced that gay marriage is an abomination.

Like I said before, if this was any other topic and I was claiming these dapper boys weren't gay, you'd be laughing me out of the room..

What 'topic' are you referring to? You making shit up about people you don't know?

Remember, you've presented absolutely nothing but random speculation backed with jack shit.

So what?

Using holistic problem-solving and detached logic, there are few human "mysteries" that can't be solved...

I.E. Silhouette can make crap up about anything in order to attack homosexuals.

I didn't make up the photos below, nor the CDC survey published of 3,000 gay men self reporting. You aren't talking about them very much Syriusly; only spamming a lot and using ad hominems. Saying "Silhouette is lying" over and over doesn't come close to rebutting what's below:

Oh Silhouette- you do manage to post photo's- and then lie about the people whose photo's you post.
And then you lie about what the CDC survey says.
As you lie about what you claim the Mayo Clinic says.

Because what you do is lie- in order to attack homosexuals.

[.. But of course this is illegal now in CA & NJ. Those states don't allow free speech between a therapist and their minor patient who himself wants to repair the damage before it's too ingrained to change..

And that is of course a lie also.

Neither California or New Jersey prevent therapy for persons who have suffered sexual abuse as a child.

However, both California and New Jersey prevent quack therapies- therapies that are not intended or designed to address sexual abuse.

Forum List

Back