Anyone remember those Bush campaign promises?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by spillmind, Sep 26, 2004.

1. spillmind

spillmind Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    i know i haven't had a lot of time to frequent the board as of late... and apologies to anyone i've left hanging. it's tough when you are trying to defend your posts from about ten different angles.

i thought i'd post this site, since it seems like many forgot about what bush promised when he took (haha) office in 2000. enjoy!

2. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Kerry's foolishness, lies, and idiocy on a daily basis make this election decision a no brainer for anyone with a brain. Broken promises? You're soaking in it!

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

For god's sake man, you are taking us to a blog of left wing blogs. Be done with it and send interested members to: www.democraticunderground.com Of course, with most of the members, they will be blocked with their first post. ;) Due to the real belief in the 1st amendment practiced there! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

4. spillmind

spillmind Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    foolishness? lies? idoicy?

that's nothing but a bunch of baseless right wing propaganda!

here's kerry's legislation record:

http://kerry.senate.gov/low/atwork_legislation.html#

meanwhile, you haven't defended ANY of the points from this site i just posted, just dismissed it all out of apathy or ignorance! :dunno: because it makes you feel better about your failure LIAR of a president! oh that's right, bush doesn't take oaths! you better believe he doesn't because he never would last eight years before he's impeached!

i expected nothing less :bang3:

5. spillmind

spillmind Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    don't use god's name in vain when your boy commissions death on a daily basis. you don't want the judgement that is coming for shrub targeted at yourself. a little advice, take it for what it's worth.

the links are ALL VALID, and the points are very well made. unless you can dispute the nature and the disparity between ANY of them, i'll assume you see my point and are just too prideful to actually post in agreement or at least concession to the truth.

i'll just guess this will be the same as the michael moore bibliography. only half spins on a couple points, while scores others go unnoticed and dismissed. selective ignorance seems to be the re-curring trend in bushies.

just put those blinders on and dismiss it all as left wing bias. i'm sure your cronies would love to see that old recycled act!

nobody will be disputing anything, and i love it! bring on the tangents! :laugh:

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Spilly, you don't win any awards cause you do keep us laughing. :laugh:

7. spillmind

spillmind Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    it's much easier to insult me and treat me like i am not deserving of any of your 'awards' than it is to deal with the TRUTH, let alone debate anything.

and here i thought more of you guys.

8. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    spilly, look at what you posted and the site I also posted. then laugh.

9. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Kerry doesn't know where he stands moment to moment on any issue. He just goes whichever way the wind blows.

To imply that he is somehow a firm decisive leader in any respect compared to bush just doesn't even merit any serious consideration. The man is a waffling, antiamerican joke. This discussion warrants no serious effort. Your points are prima facie ridiculous.

10. spillmind

spillmind Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    hilarious. too bad i don't see how that has anything to do with the topic at hand.