Anyone remember the Fast and Furious probe?

Stunt?

Obama and Holder should be indicted as co-conspirators in Brian Terry's murder

If you are so concerned about American Law Enforcement being killed by legal firearms, we could just ban weapon's manufacturing......

"We" could ban the manufacturing of firearms but out of the several in my house presently, two were made in Brazil, one the Philippines, one in Croatia, and one in Argentina. The rest were made in the USA but I would be OK with importing what I need.

Stunt?

Obama and Holder should be indicted as co-conspirators in Brian Terry's murder

If you are so concerned about American Law Enforcement being killed by legal firearms, we could just ban weapon's manufacturing......

"We" could ban the manufacturing of firearms but out of the several in my house presently, two were made in Brazil, one the Philippines, one in Croatia, and one in Argentina. The rest were made in the USA but I would be OK with importing what I need.

But...but... Why would anyone NEED that many guns?? You must be a militant militia member! I'm calling Janet Napolitano, you're a threat to national security!

/sarcasm

But...but... Why would anyone NEED that many guns?? You must be a militant militia member! I'm calling Janet Napolitano, you're a threat to national security!

/sarcasm

I'm probably already on her watch list.

Forum List

Back