Anyone remember the Fast and Furious probe?

only liberals can think of one thing at a time.. it's cool.. it's cool.

You know the media will be all over Bain, and make what they can out of it. Meanwhile, try to keep F&F under the rug as much as possible.

Yes, and we shouldn't forget. Holder was in contempt of court but of course that went nowhere.lol. The family of Brian Terry is still seeking answers and the public shouldn;t forget.

Same thing as Solyndra they got the play out of faux moved on to the NRC slanderous accusation partisan hacks

Because we should only investigate wrong doing only if we can get some political gain from it, right?

Stunt?

Obama and Holder should be indicted as co-conspirators in Brian Terry's murder

geauxtohell said:

Of course, and it's playing out exactly as I thought it would. It's playing out just like everything else does in politics. Inflame passions and cause division for an upcoming election, then let the story fade away and be forgotten so no one actually has to answer for anything.

What? Did anyone actually think it would turn out any different?

geauxtohell said:

Of course, and it's playing out exactly as I thought it would. It's playing out just like everything else does in politics. Inflame passions and cause division for an upcoming election, then let the story fade away and be forgotten so no one actually has to answer for anything.

I certanly hope Terry's family let's nobody forget. But your right... we knew the media would sweep it ASAP. If this was a diffeent administration... can you imagine??

geauxtohell said:

I certanly hope Terry's family let's nobody forget. But your right... we knew the media would sweep it ASAP. If this was a diffeent administration... can you imagine??

Same thing would happen if it was a different administration.

Forum List

Back