Anyone remember "sin of Sodom and Gomorrah"?

Is God sending a message about the immorality of the left by destroying the most liberal city?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • I am confused

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
”Good luck folks, but seek high ground. Floods are next.”

^^^ an idiot calling G-d a liar.

Then Noah built an altar to the Lord and, taking some of all the clean animals and clean birds, he sacrificed burnt offerings on it. The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood.

... what is G-d’s punishment for calling Him a liar?
He didnt curse the ground, he cursed Hollywood weirdos, and their immoral actions...
Dumbfuck...

campfire-oli-2018312-crop-lrg.jpg
That was man who started the blaze not God, But and liberals always have HUGE butts, God can do mysterious things like keep an area from being burned, or save a child from an asshole liberal who wanted to abort him.
What about asshole conservatives who have abortions? Are they safe?
Conservatives dont get abortions but liberal Republicans do, but again, you the twit, can only see through the liberal lens of hatred, thus killing unborn children who never get a chance at life and those future Democrat voters will never get to see the light of day...I salute you liberals for making yourselves extinct. When all you miserable assholes are gone, the world will be a better place..

View attachment 229125
”Conservatives don’t get abortions...”

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

That’s what I love about conservatives. They actually believes conservatism is like being an angel next to G-d. Conservatism is perfect. A panacea. There are no gay conservatives, no homeless conservatives, no unemployed conservatives, no poor conservatives; conservatives never get abortions, never start fights, never hurt anyone unjustly, there no bad conservatives. Conservatism never adds to the debt, and it raises employment, GDP, and the stock market.

Yup, right up there with G-d; until they violate any one of tenets of conservatism... then they’re a Liberal. Then they’re a fallen angelconservative.

It cracks me up how you fruit loop dinguses see yourself.

So why did god make immoral actions to start with?
No Struggle, No Virtue

For the same reason He allowed Lucifer and his demon angels to survive.
Why didn't god just make us with virtue if that's what it wanted?
Because it isn't virtuous if you are forced to be virtuous?
God's forcing us to be virtuous under threat of punishment. Is that what you mean?
Do you see anyone forcing you to do anything, Taz?

Did God personally threaten you with punishment?

So my point stands, if someone is forcing you to be virtuous then it really isn't virtuous if you behave with virtue. You have to choose it of your own free volition.
And then what happens?

No Struggle, No Virtue

Because it isn't virtuous if you are forced to be virtuous?
God's forcing us to be virtuous under threat of punishment. Is that what you mean?
Do you see anyone forcing you to do anything, Taz?

Did God personally threaten you with punishment?

So my point stands, if someone is forcing you to be virtuous then it really isn't virtuous if you behave with virtue. You have to choose it of your own free volition.
And then what happens?
That is entirely up to you.

There is more than one injunction against gay sex in the Bible.

But the sin of Sodom was even greater because these guys essentially would gang rape new comers to their city.

Pretty sick bunch.
When the angels were sent down, the inhabitants tried to rape them, thus proving that the city needed to be cleansed of not only the immoral actions of the people, but all the excrement left on the streets.

Sounds just like San Fransicko...may they burn in hell with those of Sodom and Gomorrah.
No Struggle, No Virtue

By the Time of Christ, the Slavish Majority Believed Only an HeirHead Could Save Them

Because then, like richkid guillotine fodder, we'd be born on third base and think we'd hit a triple.
There are no loser in baseball these days.

isn't Sodom where assfucking came from? maybe that's where Mary got pregnant?
You better pray Christianity is wrong, Taz. I think you are burning bridges.
Pray? To a book?
People 6,000 years ago didn't. Why should we?

This is another one of your faulty conclusions. You do that a lot.
So what should I say when I pray?
If I told you that I would have to kill you.

isn't Sodom where assfucking came from? maybe that's where Mary got pregnant?
Pray? To a book?

It’s probably something weenie-ish.

Pray? To a book?

Let me just put it to you this way, it's so obvious it is simple but I would never expect you to be able to figure it out.

Pray? To a book?

Let me just put it to you this way, it's so obvious it is simple but I would never expect you to be able to figure it out.
I was right.

I was right.
No. Ignorant.

If God doesn't punish America, he owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology..~Mrs. Billy Graham

They were inhospitable, and pursued strange flesh. < angel flesh/male.
Sodom and Gomorrah were 2 of 5 cities to be destroyed. And this is how you know God is in control of the universe and it's properties. There is a clay tablet that was unearthed that shows the planets and the asteroid that caused the destruction in real time. The blast of heat killed the wicked where they stood. Thing is, asteroids do not discriminate. All 5 cities should have burnt to a crisp that day. One did not. Because Lot was spared in that city. How did that asteriod know not to light up Zoar?
clay_tablet.jpg

When California kicked God out, restraint went with Him. Now they are relying on self. And Brown and Pelosi.
Good luck folks, but seek high ground. Floods are next.
One more plague and you'll be caught up with Egypt...
:eusa_pray:
”Good luck folks, but seek high ground. Floods are next.”

^^^ an idiot calling G-d a liar.

Then Noah built an altar to the Lord and, taking some of all the clean animals and clean birds, he sacrificed burnt offerings on it. The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood.

... what is G-d’s punishment for calling Him a liar?

I don't know, I'll ask him for you...

Another "misinterpretation" of the word. Be careful doing that. God said not to add to or take away from His word. Never again means, never again.
You lack understanding. Here is some, for your edification:
Fire does not curse ground. To the contrary, fire removes toxins in the soil and enriches it with ash.
There ya go...

...what is God's punishment for judging another and falsely accusing another, in public, of lying? Something about bearing false witness? And being judged to the extent you judge others?

When the angels were sent down, the inhabitants tried to rape them, thus proving that the city needed to be cleansed of not only the immoral actions of the people, but all the excrement left on the streets.

Sounds just like San Fransicko...may they burn in hell with those of Sodom and Gomorrah.
No Struggle, No Virtue

By the Time of Christ, the Slavish Majority Believed Only an HeirHead Could Save Them

Because then, like richkid guillotine fodder, we'd be born on third base and think we'd hit a triple.
There are no loser in baseball these days.
The Cubs' Long Drought Started When Wrigley's Little Boy Took Over

To be consistent, those who believe that leftover wealth should go to the mooching children of the deceased should also believe that pro athletes be given the right to pass on their positions to their sons. That privilege would soon change pro sports into unwatchable jokes. If you believe in unAmerican birth privileges, the joke's on you. Your nation will fall for that reason only.

Forum List

Back