Anyone pulling for NY in SuperBowl?

That game could've easily gone either way. I like close games.

Was Madonna lip-synching? Her voice seemed too perfect

yeah you aint kidding.Just think,if the patriots dont have those key penaltys and the Giants dont recover that key fumble,right now everybody in the world would be saying Belecheck is the greatest coach ever.Hopefully this superbowl loss will shut all that talk up for a long time now.

yeah you aint kidding.Just think,if the patriots dont have those key penaltys and the Giants dont recover that key fumble,right now everybody in the world would be saying Belecheck is the greatest coach ever.Hopefully this superbowl loss will shut all that talk up for a long time now.

Honestly, if Welker made that catch late in the 4th, I think the Pats would have milked the clock down (Giants had already blown 2 time outs), scored at least a fg, and had a really good shot to win.

But hey, the Giants got the breaks, they made the breaks, they won their games. I still put Belichick way up there on the list of all time coaches, but they couldn't get it done.

Honestly, if Welker made that catch late in the 4th, I think the Pats would have milked the clock down (Giants had already blown 2 time outs), scored at least a fg, and had a really good shot to win.

But hey, the Giants got the breaks, they made the breaks, they won their games. I still put Belichick way up there on the list of all time coaches, but they couldn't get it done.

That is how the Giants have played the Patriots the last three times. Play the game close and see who blinks first

It's been the Patriots who blinked first

That game could've easily gone either way. I like close games.

Was Madonna lip-synching? Her voice seemed too perfect

I just couldn't figure out that guy who looked like Art Garfunkel bouncing with a bungee between his crotch

yeah thats a catch that Welker normally makes.He himself said that but pats fans cant get mad entirely at him since they lost as a team.Like i said if the Giants dont make those two key penaltys, 12 men on the field giving the Giants the ball back after the receiver fumbled it away to the patriots which they then set up their first touchdown or that patriots lineman jumping offsides on 3rd and 7 at the Giants 10 yard line when they had them stopped which gave the Giants the ball back again making it third and two that they converted which then later set up Mannings 40 yard pass down the sideline to manningham which later gave them their second touchdown that ended up deciding the game,that dropped pass by Welker doesnt matter.They all lost as a team.There is nobody that can be singled out for this.

as far as Belechick he is so freaking overrated its unreal.Without Tom Brady he his nothing.Brady resurrected his career.His first season with the patriots he had a losing season with Drew Bledsoe as his quarterback.He started off the next year with a losing season as well with Bledsoe as his quarterback,then he got hurt and Tom Brady came on in the rest is history.The day Brady retires,he will be exposed as the overrated coach he is the same way Mike Shannahan was.Once John Elway retired,Shanahan wasnt such a genius and whiz anymore like they kept saying he was while he had Elway.same will happen to Belechick.

You see what Brady does as a quarterback and he just amazes you.I mean I hate to say this because I am such a huge fan of Joe Montana but I would have to say he is every bit as great a quarterback as Montana was and thats very painful for me to admit since again,Montana is an idol of mine.I mean I cant deny it,he even broke Montana's superbowl record of 13 straight completions completing 16.there is a reason why they call him Tom Terrific.

Last edited:

yeah thats a catch that Welker normally makes.He himself said that but pats fans cant get mad entirely at him since they lost as a team.Like i said if the Giants dont make those two key penaltys, 12 men on the field giving the Giants the ball back after the receiver fumbled it away to the patriots which they then set up their first touchdown or that patriots lineman jumping offsides on 3rd and 7 at the Giants 10 yard line when they had them stopped which gave the Giants the ball back again making it third and two that they converted which then later set up Mannings 40 yard pass down the sideline to manningham which later gave them their second touchdown that ended up deciding the game,that dropped pass by Welker doesnt matter.They all lost as a team.There is nobody that can be singled out for this.

as far as Belechick he is so freaking overrated its unreal.Without Tom Brady he his nothing.Brady resurrected his career.His first season with the patriots he had a losing season with Drew Bledsoe as his quarterback.He started off the next year with a losing season as well with Bledsoe as his quarterback,then he got hurt and Tom Brady came on in the rest is history.The day Brady retires,he will be exposed as the overrated coach he is the same way Mike Shannahan was.Once John Elway retired,Shanahan wasnt such a genius and whiz anymore like they kept saying he was while he had Elway.same will happen to Belechick.

You see what Brady does as a quarterback and he just amazes you.I mean I hate to say this because I am such a huge fan of Joe Montana but I would have to say he is every bit as great a quarterback as Montana was and thats very painful for me to admit since again,Montana is an idol of mine.I mean I cant deny it,he even broke Montana's superbowl record of 13 straight completions completing 16.there is a reason why they call him Tom Terrific.

Great post . :clap2:

Any football game comes down to a bunch of woulda, coulda, shouldas......especially a close game. Fact is, the Giants kept the game close and executed key plays while the Patriots didn't.

Belechick is one of the greatest coaches in NFL history. Bringing your team to five Superbowls and winning three is a great accomplishment. He was also significantly responsible for two Giants SB victories as Defensive Coordinator. It was Belechick who recognized Bradys potential and trusting your team to an unheralded QB took guts...especially when you have Bledsoe. Belechick built a team out of a bunch of unheralded nobody's and turned them into champions

If Belechick only Won because he had Brady.......what happened when the Colts lost Peyton Manning for the season? What happened when the Patriots lost Brady for the season? They still won 11 games with Matt Cassell

Last edited:

Any football game comes down to a bunch of woulda, coulda, shouldas......especially a close game. Fact is, the Giants kept the game close and executed key plays while the Patriots didn't.

Belechick is one of the greatest coaches in NFL history. Bringing your team to five Superbowls and winning three is a great accomplishment. He was also significantly responsible for two Giants SB victories as Defensive Coordinator. It was Belechick who recognized Bradys potential and trusting your team to an unheralded QB took guts...especially when you have Bledsoe. Belechick built a team out of a bunch of unheralded nobody's and turned them into champions

If Belechick only Won because he had Brady.......what happened when the Colts lost Peyton Manning for the season? What happened when the Patriots lost Brady for the season? They still won 11 games with Matt Cassell

Yeah but your memory is so poor you forget Cassel was a pro bowler last year with the kansas city clowns,I mean Chiefs.Cassel is a good quarterback,the backups the colts have dont belong in the NFL.Cassel was screwed this year from the very beginning when he lost his two top weapons on offense Tony Moeoki in the first game and Jamal Charles the second game.With no threat of a running game and Moeoki to make the defenders spread the field,the chiefs offense couldnt do crap this year.

EVEN one of the ESPN sportscasters said after they lost Moeki after ther first game,that hurts their offense in a big way because he accounts for at least half of the play calling.:cuckoo: With those two players back next year,expect to see Cassel back in the pro bowl again.I never said he wasnt a good defensive coordinater,he is like wade phillips,good in that area but sucks as a head coach.Oh please give me a break,Bledsoe went down and got hurt and was ruled out for 4 to 6 weeks so Belechick had no choice but to play Brady during that stretch and he was playing so great and doing what bledsoe could not do which was win games that only a moron would have benched him and put Bledoe back in.:lol:

One of my best friends here in kansas city is a patriots fan and since they are much more exciting to watch than the chiefs I sometimes get together with him and watch the patriots with him and I did back then because the chiefs were so boring to watch that year and I remember seeing Bradys play after Bledsoe got hurt and even "I" was saying back then-"Man Brady is so good and playing so well that Belechick would have to be an idiot to put Bledsoe back in." you normally make good posts in the NFL section but this one is not only pathetic,but the most pathetic one of them all you have ever made.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Thanks it was fun taking agent Rightwinger to school.I see your not deluded and think something of Belechick that he is not.Once Brady is gone he'll be exposed just liek Shannahan was once he lost Elway.They arent going to constantly be able to keep pulling good quarterbacks out of the hat like they have.

Thanks it was fun taking agent Rightwinger to school.I see your not deluded and think something of Belechick that he is not.Once Brady is gone he'll be exposed just liek Shannahan was once he lost Elway.They arent going to constantly be able to keep pulling good quarterbacks out of the hat like they have.

Belechick wins because he creates a system and selects players that fit onto his system. He won three Superbowls without star players and watched as other teams stole his coaches and key players. Few of the coaches or players panned out for other teams but Belechicks Patriots roll on as he replaces parts and stays on top

Forum List

Back