Anyone play an instrument?

I read music.
I took flute for a few years as a girl but no longer play.
I also took piano lessons and one summer of accordian lessons.

My piano playing truly sucks but I can still read music, bass and treble clef. I still recognize all the piano notes and can play but my hands have lost their touch...

I played a flute in school. I can still do a chromatic scale bye memory.

I own a few guitars, they are very moody and simply refuse to make the kind of sounds I know they are capable of, I suspect they might be Liberals. I've seen what Steve Vai can do with essentially the same guitars, I must have gotten a bad batch, I just don't know what the problem is.

I own a few guitars, they are very moody and simply refuse to make the kind of sounds I know they are capable of, I suspect they might be Liberals. I've seen what Steve Vai can do with essentially the same guitars, I must have gotten a bad batch, I just don't know what the problem is.

Oh boy do I know where you're coming from... I'm all in.

Violin, but haven't picked it up in years.

How do you think you would do with it if you laid it over your shoulder again and hit it with some horse hair?
Not too well. Of course, I was never all that good at it. But, I did it for my own relaxation.

I do bow on my dulcimer from time to time, so my bowing skills are still there.

Wow, That's unique.. You're Mountain man!! Can you post a picture of it?

How do you think you would do with it if you laid it over your shoulder again and hit it with some horse hair?
Not too well. Of course, I was never all that good at it. But, I did it for my own relaxation.

I do bow on my dulcimer from time to time, so my bowing skills are still there.

Wow, That's unique.. You're Mountain man!!
Nah. Never lived in the mountains, either.

Problem is, I just don't have enough of a passion for it. Other activities stimulate me much more. Maybe that is why when I do play, it relaxes me.

Forum List

Back