Anyone plans to get the new iPhone 11?

Get tired of my Samsung Galaxy S8 and might get the iPhone 11 within 2 weeks. What's your thought?
A few months back I decided to switch from Android to iPhone. Long time Android user, matter of fact nothing but Android. I picked up an iPhone XR, took some time to get used to but I found it's much more intuitive than Android ever was, yeah you're stuck with the Apple Store (everything is on iTunes) but the phone itself has pretty much everything you'll need. After badmouthing iPhones for so long I've been quite impressed and the phone costs less than some of the Android phones I've owned.
As for the iPhone 11, don't know anything about it. :dunno:

BTW, my XR is slick as snot, get a case to make it easier to hold on to.

Ah Ha!!!
I seem to remember you giving me shit for loving my iphone!!!
I still have the 6 plus and dont see a need to upgrade.
It takes great pics,I have all the apps that I want and!!!.......it's a phone.

Get tired of my Samsung Galaxy S8 and might get the iPhone 11 within 2 weeks. What's your thought?
A few months back I decided to switch from Android to iPhone. Long time Android user, matter of fact nothing but Android. I picked up an iPhone XR, took some time to get used to but I found it's much more intuitive than Android ever was, yeah you're stuck with the Apple Store (everything is on iTunes) but the phone itself has pretty much everything you'll need. After badmouthing iPhones for so long I've been quite impressed and the phone costs less than some of the Android phones I've owned.

Ah Ha!!!
I was giving you shit because you were SOOOOO into your iPhone...... Besides it was fun....... :D

Ah Ha!!!
I was giving you shit because you were SOOOOO into your iPhone...... Besides it was fun....... :D

Having had both operating systems I find the iphone to be superior.
Easy to use once you get used to it and it just works.
Same as the MacBook Pro laptop.
Flawless....other than the failure of the Retina display on one of my first Macbook purchases. They did replace it for free though,as in the whole laptop.

Ah Ha!!!

Flawless....other than the failure of the Retina display on one of my first Macbook purchases. They did replace it for free though,as in the whole laptop.
The iPhones and the high end Android phones are fairly comparable in price unlike Macs and PCs with many iPhones being cheaper nowadays. I have no issues with the iPhone and I do find it more intuitive than Android setups. However I also know that market share percentage wise Macs and PC have the same number of problems so I'll stick with PCs, they cost MUCH less.

Ah Ha!!!

The iPhones and the high end Android phones are fairly comparable in price unlike Macs and PCs with many iPhones being cheaper nowadays. I have no issues with the iPhone and I do find it more intuitive than Android setups. However I also know that market share percentage wise Macs and PC have the same number of problems so I'll stick with PCs, they cost MUCH less.

I haven't had near the problems with my macs as I've had with microsoft.

Ah Ha!!!

I haven't had near the problems with my macs as I've had with microsoft.
Just remember your experiences are not everyone's experiences and I was talking "breakdowns", hardware failures not software failures.
Now if you want to see Mac issues having to do with software just peruse the Mac forums.
I'm not saying one is better than the other, I never would unless one is complete junk and honestly none of them are. They all have their pluses and negatives, sometimes subjective so it's a personal choice. You like Apple Macs, I prefer PCs, granted I hate Microsoft but I still like Windows as well as my Linux Kubuntu.

I am not a slave of the corporations so I will not buy their new gadgets only to have to replace them in a couple of years because they are obsolete..

I am not a slave of the corporations so I will not buy their new gadgets only to have to replace them in a couple of years because they are obsolete..
19226340411_ab29d5a4b1.jpg

all tech is replaced every two years by newer and better versions. You keep up or you deal with obsolete crap.

Forum List

Back