Anyone noticed a problem on the 'Islamophobia' thread on the CDZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I am unable to post on there....perhaps I have been locked out? Do they notifiy you when you are locked out from a thread?

How many times must you be told to contact a mod via pm about your shit threads!?

Meeeee o Myoooooooo and i thought we were old buddies from Ar.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Any time on any board where i have talked to a mod ....I have always regretted it.

I just noticed it says I have insufficient privileges to post on that thread....hmmmmmmm I knew I was kicking butt on there...guess someone got their feelings hurt.

I have always noted that folks from up in the N.W. corner of Ar. seem to be very different from most Arkansans....I wonder why that is?

How many times must you be told to contact a mod via pm about your shit threads!?

Any time on any board where i have talked to a mod ....I have always regretted it.

I just noticed it says I have insufficient privileges to post on that thread....hmmmmmmm I knew I was kicking butt on there...guess someone got their feelings hurt.

I have always noted that folks from up in the N.W. corner of Ar. seem to be very different from most Arkansans....I wonder why that is?
Good buddies, Arkanslaw eww, I moved to Mizzouri and can see Arkansass from my front porch..But yeah the thread may be under review as in on hold. It is best to contact a mod because they will just beat you down for this until you feel like Jack Sprat..

They be republicans...

Stop making threads in here like this one. Contact a Mod via PM, or just keep to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back