Anyone notice that Palins wiki bio has been polished...

Jeepers

Feb 11, 2008
Charleston SC
Just from yesterday to today.. her bio has been all spitshined and polished. Man.. seems that shes now got some smarts in that corner of hers.. Now if they can only spin and clean her record on that bridge to getting her ass kicked for lying about it..

Just from yesterday to today.. her bio has been all spitshined and polished. Man.. seems that shes now got some smarts in that corner of hers.. Now if they can only spin and clean her record on that bridge to getting her ass kicked for lying about it..

I remember reading somewhere that she polished up her own wiki page.

Sarah Palin Wikipedia entry gets glowing make-over from mysterious user Young Trigg - Times Online

And now this "user" is gone from wikipedia after registering only to "fix" this page.

:lol:

And polishing up a wiki page is NEW ????? damn you fellas need to jump off that watermelon truck.

A new "user" pops up a couple hours before it's announced she is VP, changes plenty of things and adds certain other things for her favor.

I don't see Obama or Biden doing this, do you?

A new "user" pops up a couple hours before it's announced she is VP, changes plenty of things and adds certain other things for her favor.

I don't see Obama or Biden doing this, do you?

I dont see ANYONE doing it but if you don't think Biden and Obama have done some web site sweeping you need to get back on the truck.

Obama's wiki reads like a campaign ad. It looks like one, too.

Which is why it's probably best not to go to wiki for important information about political candidates, particularly if they're RUNNING FOR OFFICE.

Which is why it's probably best not to go to wiki for important information about political candidates, particularly if they're RUNNING FOR OFFICE.

Well shit----he's been working on it for years now ! :lol:

This happens everyday. The more that is known about her the more it will be amended. It is not complete yet. Come November it will sah that she lost in her run for VP.

Too bad he wasn't working on things like useful legislation, gaining better acquaintances, reading something other than the communist manifesto, and having hard ons about wealth redistribution.

Hey, Dave, in case you haven't noticed the GOP has been redistributing the wealth FROM me and you TO the top richest one percent for thirty years now.

Hell, gas prices alone represent an unprecedented redistribution of wealth, right?

Why do so many Republicans vote against their own best interests?

No, it's Congress that has been doing that, bud. The DEMOCRATIC congress. Your friends and shoo-ins.

Yes we'll follow the interviews with her in the media and...what's that you say? There's a media blackout on Palin?

"According to Nicole Wallace of the McCain campaign, the American people don't care whether Sarah Palin can answer specific questions about foreign and domestic policy. According to Wallace the American people will learn all they need to know (and all they deserve to know) from Palin's scripted speeches and choreographed appearances on the campaign trail and in campaign ads."

No Questions, Please. We'll Tell You What You Need To Know. - Swampland - TIME

Oh, well, that's just GREAT! She's one 72-year-old heartbeat away from being the most powerful person on Earth and her handlers are putting her in a bubble. The only way we get to learn anything about Putin, er, I mean, Palin is through the propaganda lens of the Ministry of Truth!

Here's more: "A senior McCain campaign official advises that, despite the gaggle of requests and pressure from the media, Gov. Sarah Palin won’t submit to a formal interview anytime soon. She may take some questions from local news entities in Alaska, but until she’s ready — and until she’s comfortable — which might not be for a long while — the media will have to wait."

Marc Ambinder (September 05, 2008) - No Interviews Till She's Ready

I guess McCain was lying in July when he told Larry King:

"I want to say that that vice presidential candidate will be on your show. I will not risk the wrath of Larry King. I want to assure you."

Gosh, sounds like what Obama and Clinton made a career of doing.

Serves you all right, I think it's great.

Forum List

Back