Anyone notice? Democrats have "plans" and Republicans have "schemes"?

Another Republican "scheme" in Arizona that "fell apart".

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/u...s-manipulation-in-recall-vote-in-arizona.html

Judge Finds Manipulation in Recall Vote in Arizona

But Ms. Cortes’s candidacy fell apart after Mr. Lewis’s allies said they had uncovered evidence of even more links between Ms. Cortes and Mr. Pearce, noting for instance that Mr. Pearce’s nieces had helped collect signatures to get Ms. Cortes on the ballot and that one of Mr. Pearce’s brothers, Lester, who is a justice of the peace and is prohibited from campaigning, accompanied them.

Instead of facing another court hearing on Friday, in which Mr. Pearce’s relatives were subpoenaed, Ms. Cortes agreed through her lawyer to pull out of the race.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsme...sell_pearce_backers_ran_sham_candidate_in.php

Denial is NOT a river in Egypt.

Notice, everyone says "no" but have no alternatives? Name a "Republican Plan" that isn't a "scheme". (This is where you enter the sound of crickets".)

Nile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Nile has two major tributaries, the White Nile and Blue Nile. The latter is the source of most of the water and fertile soil. The former is the longer. The White Nile rises in the Great Lakes region of central Africa, with the most distant source still undetermined but located in either Rwanda or Burundi. It flows north through Tanzania, Lake Victoria, Uganda and South Sudan. The Blue Nile starts at Lake Tana in Ethiopia at 12°02′09″N 037°15′53″E and flows into Sudan from the southeast. The two rivers meet near the Sudanese capital of Khartoum.

The northern section of the river flows almost entirely through desert, from Sudan into Egypt, a country whose civilization has depended on the river since ancient times. Most of the population and cities of Egypt lie along those parts of the Nile valley north of Aswan, and nearly all the cultural and historical sites of Ancient Egypt are found along riverbanks. The Nile ends in a large delta that empties into the Mediterranean Sea.............

You know, considering how intelligent rdean proclaims himself to be, you'd think he'd know this... i know i learned it in elementry/middle school.

No i haven't noticed that. Are we being punked with this post? I haven't been here long but are these kinds of posts common here? Is this post a statement or a question?

No. rdean is totally serious. sad isn't it? A total waste.

No. I did not notice that Democrats have "plans" and Republicans have "schemes." I find your biased rhetoric amusing. Just how can anyone take you seriously?

Generally, it's because they are just as dishonest.

rdean said:
Even the Republicans plan to end the Post Office scheme...

Wait, I thought you said the Republicans have schemes, now you are saying they want to end the biggest scheme there is.

And he even called their 'scheme' to end the Post Office a 'plan', thereby going against his own OP.

What a fucking moron! :rofl:

That's just another republicans plan... er scheme.

Yes. I've noticed this too.

I think this is because scientists "plan" while non-scientists "don't." Since only 6% of scientists - barely above the margin of error - are Republicans, they have to resort to "scheming" to get anything done.

Possibly one of the most ridiculous explanations I have ever heard

So this makes democrats logical and all of them scientists or the potential to be one, or share the same mindset.

Seriously, think about the democrats and then think empirically. Most of you morons on here left and right do nothing to come up with solutions think for yourself or any of that. It's a race to make the other side look as stupid as possible by any means necessary. What about doctors? and how many don't support Obama's healthcare plan? All of the sudden they aren't scientist.

I shouldn't even address something so stupid that is made up with all this logic because instead of reflecting you'll come up with more stupid stuff to say.

Of course, it's ridiculous. Sarcasm usually is.

They may call me names, but they don't disagree. Not really. Not in any meaningful way. They can't. They know it. I know it. Tax cuts for billionaires and subsidies for companies don't build anything. They are schemes. Schemes to redistribute what's left of America's wealth to the top 1%. They think because they are loony right wingers, they are somehow "protected". Sadly, they aren't.

Having trouble understanding what "no" means?

Hint: It means they are disagreeing with your ridiculous "analysis".

Here. Maybe this will help:

Definition of Democrat Plan:
A proposed or tentative project or course of action.
A systematic arrangement of elements or important parts; a configuration or outline.
To have in mind as a purpose; intend.
A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished; "they drew up a six-step plan".
A long-term outline of a project or government function; "the zoning board adopted a master plan for the new development".

Definition of Republican Scheme:
A secret or devious plan; a plot.
To plot: scheming their revenge.
To form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner.
An elaborate or deceitful scheme contrived to deceive or evade.
A statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery.

If Republicans are hatching secret plots, how on earth do you know about them?

Yes. I've noticed this too.

I think this is because scientists "plan" while non-scientists "don't." Since only 6% of scientists - barely above the margin of error - are Republicans, they have to resort to "scheming" to get anything done.

Possibly one of the most ridiculous explanations I have ever heard

So this makes democrats logical and all of them scientists or the potential to be one, or share the same mindset.

Seriously, think about the democrats and then think empirically. Most of you morons on here left and right do nothing to come up with solutions think for yourself or any of that. It's a race to make the other side look as stupid as possible by any means necessary. What about doctors? and how many don't support Obama's healthcare plan? All of the sudden they aren't scientist.

I shouldn't even address something so stupid that is made up with all this logic because instead of reflecting you'll come up with more stupid stuff to say.

Of course, it's ridiculous. Sarcasm usually is.

lol

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/u...s-manipulation-in-recall-vote-in-arizona.html

But Ms. Cortes’s candidacy fell apart after Mr. Lewis’s allies said they had uncovered evidence of even more links between Ms. Cortes and Mr. Pearce, noting for instance that Mr. Pearce’s nieces had helped collect signatures to get Ms. Cortes on the ballot and that one of Mr. Pearce’s brothers, Lester, who is a justice of the peace and is prohibited from campaigning, accompanied them.

Instead of facing another court hearing on Friday, in which Mr. Pearce’s relatives were subpoenaed, Ms. Cortes agreed through her lawyer to pull out of the race.

Judge: Backers Of The State Senate President Ran Sham Candidate In AZ Recall | TPMMuckraker

That can't be right, Cortes is a Mexican nombre and all Republicans are white racists that hate Mexicans.

Here. Maybe this will help:

Definition of Democrat Plan:
A proposed or tentative project or course of action.
A systematic arrangement of elements or important parts; a configuration or outline.
To have in mind as a purpose; intend.
A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished; "they drew up a six-step plan".
A long-term outline of a project or government function; "the zoning board adopted a master plan for the new development".

Definition of Republican Scheme:
A secret or devious plan; a plot.
To plot: scheming their revenge.
To form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner.
An elaborate or deceitful scheme contrived to deceive or evade.
A statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery.

If Republicans are hatching secret plots, how on earth do you know about them?

Who said they were "secret"?

Judge: Backers Of The State Senate President Ran Sham Candidate In AZ Recall | TPMMuckraker

That can't be right, Cortes is a Mexican nombre and all Republicans are white racists that hate Mexicans.

Because she isn't being "supported", she is being "used".

Not too sharp.

They may call me names, but they don't disagree. Not really. Not in any meaningful way. They can't. They know it. I know it. Tax cuts for billionaires and subsidies for companies don't build anything. They are schemes. Schemes to redistribute what's left of America's wealth to the top 1%. They think because they are loony right wingers, they are somehow "protected". Sadly, they aren't.

FAIL. You already contradicted yourself by saying the Republicans 'plan' the end the Post Office. You're a moron, a partisan hack, and an all around waste of oxygen.

(looks in rdeans direction)

cricket... cricket... cricket...

I thought as much.

Because she isn't being "supported", she is being "used".

Not too sharp.

Dumbass let's talk about who's being used., The democrats have been using black for 4 decades now, They give them just enough to get their votes but yet they hold back the good stuff for their backers and rich friends. With all the help from the democrats why are there so many poor blacks in America?

My nefarious little scheme is to remind Rdean of this thread fail on a regular basis.
rdean3.gif

I realized the difference between Democratic and Republican agendas. Democrats have plans and Republicans have schemes.

Let's give glaring examples.

Democrats want to rebuild America's infrastructure, invest in research and education, and grow the economy. Democrats want everyone to have health care to take the burdon of cost off the Middle Class.

Republicans want to put Social Security into the Stock Market. This isn't a plan, it's a "scheme" to give millionaires and billionaires more money to "play with". Republicans want to give tax breaks to the rich and to corporations so they can "make more money". Notice, there is no potential for "growth"? Because they are "schemes" to redistribute larger and larger shares of the country's wealth to the top 1%.

Even the Republicans plan to end the Post Office scheme. Take a profitable government run business that helps millions of Americans to communicate cheaply across the country and move it to the private sector to squeeze every last dime out of it. I know Republicans will say, "But they are in debt", only they aren't. iIn 2006, the lame duck Republicans passed another scheme to force the Post Office to take on a financial burden no other company or organization in the world has ever had to do. Then, they could say, "See, they are in debt". That wasn't a "plan", it was and is a "scheme". And, it has a duel benefit for "voter suppression". Even there, Republicans don't try to "grow" their base. Instead, they have a "scheme" to lower the number of voters among Democrats.

In state after state, Republicans are slashing school budgets to give tax breaks to billionaires hoping they will "bring jobs". There are only so many jobs to go around because this is a "scheme" and a "race to the bottom". A plan is to educate people and build up the states "infrastructure" then those states don't need to "compete" for those jobs. With an educated base and a strong and modern infrastructure, you can create your own jobs. That's how it's always worked.

This is the choice between Republicans and Democats. It's all about "plans" and "schemes". "Schemes" don't build anything. Building always starts with "planning".

Democrats want everyone to have health care to take the burdon of cost off the Middle Class

Democrats are dumb enough to believe this.

Forum List

Back