Anyone notice? Democrats have "plans" and Republicans have "schemes"?

I realized the difference between Democratic and Republican agendas. Democrats have plans and Republicans have schemes.

Let's give glaring examples.

Democrats want to rebuild America's infrastructure, invest in research and education, and grow the economy. Democrats want everyone to have health care to take the burdon of cost off the Middle Class.

Republicans want to put Social Security into the Stock Market. This isn't a plan, it's a "scheme" to give millionaires and billionaires more money to "play with". Republicans want to give tax breaks to the rich and to corporations so they can "make more money". Notice, there is no potential for "growth"? Because they are "schemes" to redistribute larger and larger shares of the country's wealth to the top 1%.

Even the Republicans plan to end the Post Office scheme. Take a profitable government run business that helps millions of Americans to communicate cheaply across the country and move it to the private sector to squeeze every last dime out of it. I know Republicans will say, "But they are in debt", only they aren't. iIn 2006, the lame duck Republicans passed another scheme to force the Post Office to take on a financial burden no other company or organization in the world has ever had to do. Then, they could say, "See, they are in debt". That wasn't a "plan", it was and is a "scheme". And, it has a duel benefit for "voter suppression". Even there, Republicans don't try to "grow" their base. Instead, they have a "scheme" to lower the number of voters among Democrats.

In state after state, Republicans are slashing school budgets to give tax breaks to billionaires hoping they will "bring jobs". There are only so many jobs to go around because this is a "scheme" and a "race to the bottom". A plan is to educate people and build up the states "infrastructure" then those states don't need to "compete" for those jobs. With an educated base and a strong and modern infrastructure, you can create your own jobs. That's how it's always worked.

This is the choice between Republicans and Democats. It's all about "plans" and "schemes". "Schemes" don't build anything. Building always starts with "planning".

No, no I haven't.

Democrats' plans are a failure in this administration.
The defensive scheme I played on worked very well.
Best to have a scheme before you formulate a game plan.
If you want to have success.

So far, the "zeros are batting, well, ZERO". As usual.

I guess I've become a magnet for the rabidly right wing retards. The RRR. Very close to KKK. Just a little "fringe on top". It's all you need.

Correction, Democrats have "dreams" of the pipe variety. I'd like to have wings so I could fly. I just don't see it realistically happening.

I guess I've become a magnet for the rabidly right wing retards. The RRR. Very close to KKK. Just a little "fringe on top". It's all you need.

Using the race card again, dweebie? How pathetic.

That's an ironically funny post considering your inherent racism has been exposed for all to see.

That's an ironically funny post considering your inherent racism has been exposed for all to see.

He does that regularly. I find his racism offensive.

deany...please cite the Republican scheme that wants to do away with SS and ditto for doing away with the post office.

Hilarious. I love a challenge.

Ryan Plan Makes Deep Cuts in Social Security — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Berkley says it all:

"This plan is a blueprint for dissolving Medicare, dismantling Medicaid and slashing Social Security benefits. Those hurt most by this plan are going to be seniors, kids and low-income families in Nevada and across our nation. There's no way for me to support a budget that ends Medicare or that punishes Nevadans who count on Medicaid for children's healthcare or nursing home services for an elderly parent or loved one. Turning Medicare into a voucher program will leave seniors vulnerable and limit their access to the medical services and medicines they need.

Berkley Alarmed By Republican Plan to End Medicare, Cut Social Security & Slash Medicaid - Rep. Berkley

A Manufactured ‘Crisis’: Congress Can Let The Post Office Save Itself Without Mass Layoffs Or Service Reductions | ThinkProgress

By June 2011, the USPS saw a total net deficit of $19.5 billion, $12.7 billion of which was borrowed money from Treasury (leaving just $2.3 billion left until the USPS hits its statutory borrowing limit of $15 billion). This $19.5 billion deficit almost exactly matches the $20.95 billion the USPS made in prepayments to the fund for future retiree health care benefits by June 2011. If the prepayments required under PAEA were never enacted into law, the USPS would not have a net deficiency of nearly $20 billion, but instead be in the black by at least $1.5 billion.

This was forced into law by the 2006 lame duck Republican congress.

Background:

A 2006 law required the USPS to fund 75 years of retirement benefits for all postal workers--even those yet unborn--in 10 years! No other federal agency or private enterprise is forced to pre-fund similar benefits this way, especially on such an aggressive schedule.

Without that law, the USPS would have been profitable over the past four years, and would have had significant borrowing authority to ride out the bad economy it now faces.

It has become obvious that the law was designed to break the back of the US Postal Service in order to privatize it, and take away the jobs of the largest unionized work force in the country.

Blog | Progressive Democrats of America

---------------------------------------------------------

This is simply another "scheme". There is no building here.

No. I did not notice that Democrats have "plans" and Republicans have "schemes." I find your biased rhetoric amusing. Just how can anyone take you seriously?

Because the Republican Party being 90% white makes me "racist".

Republicans putting up pictures like this does not make them racist:

obama_spook_eyes_racist_email_diane_black_staffer-300x244.jpg

Yes, he is a fucking racist.

But, even racists can be amusing sometimes. ;)

like the man child that he is
"if you love me have congress to pass my jobs bill"

Sounds like mommy if you love me you'll tuck me in and make me feel safe What kind of leader is that?

Denial is NOT a river in Egypt.

Notice, everyone says "no" but have no alternatives? Name a "Republican Plan" that isn't a "scheme". (This is where you enter the sound of crickets".)
Is too!

I can prove it!

See!
egypt_river_nile.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA7rxBWBxsY"]Come and see the pyramids along the Nile[/ame]

I realized the difference between Democratic and Republican agendas. Democrats have plans and Republicans have schemes.

Let's give glaring examples.

Democrats want to rebuild America's infrastructure, invest in research and education, and grow the economy. Democrats want everyone to have health care to take the burdon of cost off the Middle Class.

Republicans want to put Social Security into the Stock Market. This isn't a plan, it's a "scheme" to give millionaires and billionaires more money to "play with". Republicans want to give tax breaks to the rich and to corporations so they can "make more money". Notice, there is no potential for "growth"? Because they are "schemes" to redistribute larger and larger shares of the country's wealth to the top 1%.

Even the Republicans plan to end the Post Office scheme. Take a profitable government run business that helps millions of Americans to communicate cheaply across the country and move it to the private sector to squeeze every last dime out of it. I know Republicans will say, "But they are in debt", only they aren't. iIn 2006, the lame duck Republicans passed another scheme to force the Post Office to take on a financial burden no other company or organization in the world has ever had to do. Then, they could say, "See, they are in debt". That wasn't a "plan", it was and is a "scheme". And, it has a duel benefit for "voter suppression". Even there, Republicans don't try to "grow" their base. Instead, they have a "scheme" to lower the number of voters among Democrats.

In state after state, Republicans are slashing school budgets to give tax breaks to billionaires hoping they will "bring jobs". There are only so many jobs to go around because this is a "scheme" and a "race to the bottom". A plan is to educate people and build up the states "infrastructure" then those states don't need to "compete" for those jobs. With an educated base and a strong and modern infrastructure, you can create your own jobs. That's how it's always worked.

This is the choice between Republicans and Democats. It's all about "plans" and "schemes". "Schemes" don't build anything. Building always starts with "planning".

You may be the smartest person in your Psych Ward

Forum List

Back