Anyone Need to know WHY we must fight Islmofacist, listen to the story of Khidir

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Disclaimer: Your heart will break when hearing this story!

Terrorists kidnap, torture boy to bully Iraqi policeman - CNN.com

Khidir was just 6 years old when he was savagely ripped away from his family, kidnapped by al Qaeda operatives in Iraq.

"They beat me with a shovel, they pulled my teeth out with pliers, they would go like this and pull it," said Khidir, now 8, demonstrating with his hands. "And they would make me work on the farm gathering carrots."

What followed was even more horrific, an ordeal that would last for two years in captivity. Khidir and his father spoke to CNN recently, more than half a year after his rescue by Iraqi police. Watch boy describe torture »

"This is where they hammered a nail into my leg and then they pulled it out," he says, lifting up his pant leg to show a tiny wound.

He says his captors also pulled out each of his tiny fingernails, broke both his arms, and beat him repeatedly on the side of the head with a shovel. He still suffers chronic headaches. He remembers them laughing as they inflicted the pain.

To do what these people did is nothing less than evil! There is NEVER a justification to do what they did to anyone, ESPECIALLY and innocent 6 year old boy. This is the face of Islamofacists. They have to be stopped at all costs!

Before Shogun derails anything, this is not about Islam and muslims in generals, its about your boys Islamofacist aka Al Qaeda and others like them!

This is really horrible. That being said, do you want us to blame Islam for this or just some horrible evil people out to get what they want thru fear and intimidation....let's say, like the Mexican Drug Cartels are doing all the time right now?

This is really horrible. That being said, do you want us to blame Islam for this or just some horrible evil people out to get what they want thru fear and intimidation....let's say, like the Mexican Drug Cartels are doing all the time right now?

Mexican Drug Cartels need to be stopped also! Another thread, but we should combat them in a different way!

Mexican Drug Cartels need to be stopped also! Another thread, but we should combat them in a different way!
How different?

Does the Mexican Drug cartel share a holy book with other Mexicans?

Does the Mexican Drug cartel share a holy book with other Mexicans?

:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/84271-gods-law-in-new-testament-moral-judgments.html

Again sticking up for your Islamofacist brother huh Kalam! I know your comment, I didn't say I support them, but once again you ignore the violence of radical Islam.

Note to stupid: There is a huge difference between Islamofacists (who kill far far far more Muslims than that do non-Muslims or that the West kills) than regular everyday Muslims!

My heart breaks for this father of Khidir and for Khidir himself! In my eyes both of these people are nothing less than heros and actually!

Many rational people can see the difference between Muslims and IslamoNazis, maybe you should also!

Terrible story of course but what has it got to do with Islam? Nothing of course but it is a means in which to spread hate and ignorance. The same poster would call you anti semitic if one used a similar example of Israeli crimes.

And talking of crimes what about American torture, what about millions killed because of America and its people. There are millions of stories just like the one posted of mans inhumanity to his fellow man. No, what this poster seeks to do is condem a particular religion and people that he hates, he dose not give a shit about the boy or his suffering.

Just another ignorant racist coward who wears the same clothes as those he seeks to denounce. A clever play on words and feigned outrage by a person who would do the same and more to any race he did not like.

Again sticking up for your Islamofacist brother huh Kalam! I know your comment, I didn't say I support them, but once again you ignore the violence of radical Islam.
I acknowledged it by posting here, didn't I? :eusa_eh:

I have friends from Iraq and am conscious of what's going on there. Crimes like the one you describe don't justify a greater American presence in Iraq, though; they highlight the need for effective Iraqi governance so that Iraqis can uphold the rule of law in their own country. It isn't our business.

Violence is never a religious thing. It's only sick people (like Al-Qaida) who hide behind the veil of religion to justify their violence and killing of innocence.

Violence is never a religious thing. It's only sick people (like Al-Qaida) who hide behind the veil of religion to justify their violence and killing of innocence.

COMMANDING THE RIGHT AND FORBIDDING THE WRONG

From the Reliance of the Traveller (Book Q)

[The Reliance of the Traveller is a book every English-speaking Muslim should have, even if they are not Shafi`i, because it contains much that is necessary for every morally responsible person to know…]

Commanding the Right & Forbidding the Wrong

There she goes wit the "innocent " nonsense again.

And Al Qaeda is an Islamofacist organization who justifies their actions via religion!

I acknowledged it by posting here, didn't I? :eusa_eh:
Uh no you didn't!

I have friends from Iraq and am conscious of what's going on there. Crimes like the one you describe don't justify a greater American presence in Iraq, though; they highlight the need for effective Iraqi governance so that Iraqis can uphold the rule of law in their own country. It isn't our business.

I have a friend, the bravest person I know, he is a Shia Iraqi American. His family fleed Iraq during Sadam days. He enlisted during the early days of the war and has reuped a few times.

From his account the country is 10 fold better now than it was under Sadam!

I have a friend, the bravest person I know, he is a Shia Iraqi American. His family fleed Iraq during Sadam days. He enlisted during the early days of the war and has reuped a few times.

From his account the country is 10 fold better now than it was under Sadam!
That's probably because he's a Shi'ite; Saddam wasn't.

Why does he live here if Iraq is so much better off?

Islam follows the life of Muhammad who beheaded hundreds of people.

For a religion to condemn anyone to death that leaves that religion pretty much says it all.

There are those that look only at the "peaceful" side of Islam and are not terrorists, but supporting Islam itself is shortsighted.

If Islam gains the majority, the laws will look like the Taliban and the peaceful Muslims that supported it will remain peaceful even as women's arms are cut off because their elbows are showing.

And our liberal academia keep on washing our children's brains from all reality.

COMMANDING THE RIGHT AND FORBIDDING THE WRONG

From the Reliance of the Traveller (Book Q)

[The Reliance of the Traveller is a book every English-speaking Muslim should have, even if they are not Shafi`i, because it contains much that is necessary for every morally responsible person to know…]

Commanding the Right & Forbidding the Wrong

There she goes wit the "innocent " nonsense again.

did any of the muhammdans ever give a definition for who is and who is not innocent in islam?

Islam does need to be stopped, but I doubt what happened to that little boy was condoned in the Koran, not if he was Muslim?

Islam doesn't need to be stopped for what people claim to do in the name of Allah, but for what Mohammed did and is the standard raised of how the world should be dominated and terrorized into submission.

Terrible story of course but what has it got to do with Islam? Nothing of course but it is a means in which to spread hate and ignorance. The same poster would call you anti semitic if one used a similar example of Israeli crimes.

And talking of crimes what about American torture, what about millions killed because of America and its people. There are millions of stories just like the one posted of mans inhumanity to his fellow man. No, what this poster seeks to do is condem a particular religion and people that he hates, he dose not give a shit about the boy or his suffering.

Just another ignorant racist coward who wears the same clothes as those he seeks to denounce. A clever play on words and feigned outrage by a person who would do the same and more to any race he did not like.

Gosh, why don't you go out and find a few examples of the horrific crimes comparable to the one listed by the OP that are attributed to Americans kidnapping kids and torturing them, or Israelis, and torturing them for years?

I'll wait.

Disclaimer: Your heart will break when hearing this story!

Terrorists kidnap, torture boy to bully Iraqi policeman - CNN.com

Khidir was just 6 years old when he was savagely ripped away from his family, kidnapped by al Qaeda operatives in Iraq.

"They beat me with a shovel, they pulled my teeth out with pliers, they would go like this and pull it," said Khidir, now 8, demonstrating with his hands. "And they would make me work on the farm gathering carrots."

What followed was even more horrific, an ordeal that would last for two years in captivity. Khidir and his father spoke to CNN recently, more than half a year after his rescue by Iraqi police. Watch boy describe torture »

"This is where they hammered a nail into my leg and then they pulled it out," he says, lifting up his pant leg to show a tiny wound.

He says his captors also pulled out each of his tiny fingernails, broke both his arms, and beat him repeatedly on the side of the head with a shovel. He still suffers chronic headaches. He remembers them laughing as they inflicted the pain.

To do what these people did is nothing less than evil! There is NEVER a justification to do what they did to anyone, ESPECIALLY and innocent 6 year old boy. This is the face of Islamofacists. They have to be stopped at all costs!

Before Shogun derails anything, this is not about Islam and muslims in generals, its about your boys Islamofacist aka Al Qaeda and others like them!

islamofascist..all- CIA-duh...pftttt

Forum List

Back