anyone mind if i start a fresh birther thread ??

canada's going to have a lot of fun with this toro... most people don't even have a clue what's about to happen.

YouTube - ‪Gibbs Dodges Question on Obama's Social Security Number Issued in State Obama Did Not Live.‬‏

who is "ukulele" the hawaiian registrar ??

Google

YouTube - ‪2011-05-17 Birth Cert Smoking Gun.mp4‬‏

Ukllee is what we are being Played with concerning the fake BC. I can see that this is a fake using my laptop with my computer magnifier as I kick back on my couch having cookies & milk while watching Sponge Bob Square Pants for gawd sake. Please!
It doesn't take a genius to figure this one out. Anyone with a computer can easily see it's Fake. That's why it's so Ridiculous that the libs will go to any length to smear ANYONE that dare question but won't even take Seriously the few seconds it takes to confirm for yourself that it's a fake. A bad one I must add. But they will spend All Day at calling you all kinds of names But WILL NEVER debate you on the FACTS. They Can't......
Chumps all of them....

Unfortunately we have a media that is covering up for this POTUS.
I hope that he has made such of an Ass of Himself this last week that they are tired of covering for his sorry ass. What a disgrace....

It all will come out soon. He won't be impeached as he is wiil be arrested for falsifing govenment documents, using a false SS# & identity theft, that's only the beginning. It's way past being about the BC these days. We're now into crimminal acts, corruption and conspiracy. It will lead through many WH offices but will end up in the Oval Office.....

Insiders are starting to talk. They are just as dismayed as the rest of us & are not willing to go down with O's sinking ship.

Stay Tuned..........
As this begins to play out you will see Obama playing with his new war toys again.
He will wag the dog every chance he gets.

Again I am reminded that a man sits in prison because Obama refuses to show his BC. Wake Up ~~~

An Open Letter to America ~ THE PATH OF DECEPTION

by Robert Quinn
(May 28, 2011) —
An Open Letter to America| The Post & Email

PEACE ~ LOVE ~ JOY ~

Last edited:
BirthCertificateHighResolution.jpg

can anyone tell me why the president's "original" birth certificate is on green hatch paper that wasn't used until the eighties ??

also why were files "linked" in including files that aren't rotated ??
did hawaii keep the microfische files (like the nordyke twins), were they destroyed.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi85U0HtU68&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪OCR Theory debunked for Obama Birth Certificate. The undeniable truth is in the "Linked" Files.‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
BirthCertificateHighResolution.jpg

can anyone tell me why the president's "original" birth certificate is on green hatch paper that wasn't used until the eighties ??

also why were files "linked" in including files that aren't rotated ??
did hawaii keep the microfische files (like the nordyke twins), were they destroyed.

YouTube - ‪OCR Theory debunked for Obama Birth Certificate. The undeniable truth is in the "Linked" Files.‬‏

You're right! All of them that i can find on line show them as being quite dark with white lettering. His is the light green textured ones like the make now...hmmmm. :)

Forum List

Back