Anyone Live in Las Vegas?

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
There is a possibility I may be moving out there later this year. Curious if anyone here on the forum currently lives there.

I loved it the first couple of years because we were the edge of the dessert.

then it got crowded with housing all arround us.

I am not a nightlife person.

I am a southern California person from the age of two.

For me the weather sucked comparatively.

Some love Vegas , Im not one of them.

Right now the housing market is awesome.

You will be able to get a real deal.

Try Summerlin , they have great parks and its a very well planned community.

You may love it or hate it , who knows

Last edited:
Good luck if you go for moving to Vegas, Don't Taz Me Bro. It's a nice city with parks, good art galleries, schools, a zoo, and many businesses.

I was supposed to go there for a trip next week but of course everything got fucked up, everytime I try to go there it never works.

I was supposed to go there for a trip next week but of course everything got fucked up, everytime I try to go there it never works.

It would be best that I never go there again...

:)

peace...

I guess God thinks its best that I never go.:dunno: oh well, more time to get myself hammered in the safety of my own home I guess.

I was relatively lit in that pic of me tubing from Saturday...

Started early with the shoveling... (2) double drives, one in front and one in back...

Then about 3 hours on the hill.

We almost got into a Fight...

I later tapped out @ around 7:30 after the Tea Garden...

Sunday sucked... :lol:

peace...

It would be best that I never go there again...

peace...

I guess God thinks its best that I never go.:dunno: oh well, more time to get myself hammered in the safety of my own home I guess.

I was relatively lit in that pic of me tubing from Saturday...

Started early with the shoveling... (2) double drives, one in front and one in back...

Then about 3 hours on the hill.

We almost got into a Fight...

I later tapped out @ around 7:30 after the Tea Garden...

Sunday sucked... :lol:

peace...

I haven't seen snow like that in years, I remember when I lived in Indiana as a boy we used to go sledding and snow boarding all the time, here in Birmingham we really don't get that much, maybe an inch or two at best.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Well, it's confirmed, much later than I had expected. I'm moving there in early February. It's going to be quite a change. I'm guessing it's not the best place to raise a kid, but I'll find a private school to send him to. Excited and nervous at the same time.

Well, it's confirmed, much later than I had expected. I'm moving there in early February. It's going to be quite a change. I'm guessing it's not the best place to raise a kid, but I'll find a private school to send him to. Excited and nervous at the same time.

Very libertarian out there. In fact I believe NV was the state where the most Paul republicans got significant seats throughout the state. Especially Clark county.

There is a possibility I may be moving out there later this year. Curious if anyone here on the forum currently lives there.
My daughter lives in the area. Do not speed on the streets in your car. She is a traffic cop and loves her job of making the streets of her community safe. If you attend city functions in which the cops play bagpipes, her playing will make you cry. She's that good. ;)

One of my best friends lives in north Vegas and he's a Rightie. He's not too much of a nightlife person so he just stays home most of the time. Occasionally he goes to Fremont St. or a pub. If you already have a job lined up then you'll prolly live like a king there. Truthmatters sounds like she's a wealth of knowledge on the subject though (12 yr resident)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back