anyone listenting to rush?

manu1959 said:
post election stress disorder ...1800 get over it...LOL

Can't listen to him, we have a 2 hour delay here. However, yesterday one of the talk show hosts here was talking about it. I thought it was the funniest thing I have ever heard of.

no1tovote4 said:
Can't listen to him, we have a 2 hour delay here. However, yesterday one of the talk show hosts here was talking about it. I thought it was the funniest thing I have ever heard of.

bummer......listened to "air america" morons yesterday....funny stuff

Ps: colorado is a beatuiful state i love the flat iron restaurant outside boulder

manu1959 said:
bummer......listened to "air america" morons yesterday....funny stuff

Ps: colorado is a beatuiful state i love the flat iron restaurant outside boulder

Yeah, I keep them on for my drive home (about an hour drive) they keep me laughing. Sometimes I get so angry I end up shouting at my radio but most of the time they just make me laugh.

And yes, Flat Iron Crossing is a mall, which restaurant are you talking about?

no1tovote4 said:
Yeah, I keep them on for my drive home (about an hour drive) they keep me laughing. Sometimes I get so angry I end up shouting at my radio but most of the time they just make me laugh.

And yes, Flat Iron Crossing is a mall, which restaurant are you talking about?

up in the mountains overlooking the city...have not been there in years thought it was called flat iron? had aligator yum...

manu1959 said:
up in the mountains overlooking the city...have not been there in years thought it was called flat iron? had aligator yum...

It is possible, I don't think I have ever had the priveledge of going there. I love alligator though. It tastes just like alligator! Mmmmm..... Alligator.

I love the area, but they are way too liberal rather than libertarian for me to be found much in Boulder.

no1tovote4 said:
It is possible, I don't think I have ever had the priveledge of going there. I love alligator though. It tastes just like alligator! Mmmmm..... Alligator.

I love the area, but they are way too liberal rather than libertarian for me to be found much in Boulder.

college town what can you do...i live just outside San Francsico...not far from berkely actually..the whole bay area is nuts

manu1959 said:
college town what can you do...i live just outside San Francsico...not far from berkely actually..the whole bay area is nuts

I lived in Monterey for about 1 Year, great place but the Liberalism spreads to there as well.

manu1959 said:
post election stress disorder ...1800 get over it...LOL
Yes, I'm listening to it. I also subscribe to his website, so if I miss anything, I can listen to it later on. I often listen to his stuff at work via the web....

no1tovote4 said:
I lived in Monterey for about 1 Year, great place but the Liberalism spreads to there as well.

i tollerate the libs cuz the weather is nice....plus i live in a red Anclave...also if i lived in a red state there would be no one to make fun of at dinner parties

manu1959 said:
i tollerate the libs cuz the weather is nice....plus i live in a red Anclave...also if i lived in a red state there would be no one to make fun of at dinner parties

Except all the city folk. :thup:

manu1959 said:
Well....I like liberals, in fact, I think if you keep their shots up to date and muzzle them from time to time, they make great pets! :)

(badda-boom)...

manu1959 said:

I thought I heard that the Bay area voted 90% for Kerry..Not that Im surprised

Forum List

Back