Anyone Listening to Rush LIVE now! LOL

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
His crew did a voicemail skit on Crooked Hillary's PAY FOR PLAY. :laugh:

Rush just mentioned this article..

http://nypost.com/2016/08/24/the-only-question-left-for-hillary-what-else-are-you-hiding/

The question being, is there something more than insatiable greed that is driving Slick Willie and Crooked Hillary. The risks they took by using such incredibly obvious and profound corrupt means of obtaining millions of dollars when they could have retired very wealthy just with convention profits from book sales, etc. Is there something more to the Clinton Corruption? This is where international, America-hating criminals like George Soros might come into play.

For Hillary Clinton, the hits just keep on coming. Each day brings more evidence that she used her position as secretary of state to recruit donors for the Clinton Foundation and rewarded them with government favors. The most recent batch of emails released under court order show that, in some cases, a hefty foundation “gift” was required just to get an audience with Madame Secretary.

Then there’s the Associated Press report that half of her meetings involved foundation donors, and the separate 15,000 additional emails from her tenure that were discovered by the FBI. The developments mean there will be a drip, drip, drip of damning evidence all the way to November.

Yet the more we know about Hillary’s dirty deeds, the less sense it all makes. Even as the slimy details pile up, the central mystery remains unresolved: Why?

Tune in to Rush, or continue belt sanding my scrotum?

It's a complex world

PeopsLe actually admit that they let Rush dictate the way they view the world? :disbelief::laugh:
Who said that? He just gives his take on the Clinton criminal syndicate among other things and seeing how I don't get anything decent on the radio I listen to him
Surely you can find static.....
Rather listen to rush and hannity. I am not a lock step republican I disagree with them on Israel and the Iran deal among other things but I still like to hear news and talkshow hosts take on things.

As it is since I got Spotify on my phone I rarely listen to anything but my music on it

PeopsLe actually admit that they let Rush dictate the way they view the world? :disbelief::laugh:
Who said that? He just gives his take on the Clinton criminal syndicate among other things and seeing how I don't get anything decent on the radio I listen to him
Surely you can find static.....
Rather listen to rush and hannity. I am not a lock step republican I disagree with them on Israel and the Iran deal among other things but I still like to hear news and talkshow hosts take on things.

As it is since I got Spotify on my phone I rarely listen to anything but my music on it
Rather listen to rush and hannity.

Surely Three's Company is still in syndication....

da fuck? Can't embed soundcloud at this site?

Anyhoo, just add the www and it should get y'all to Hillary Clinton's "on hold message." :p

soundcloud.com/carmine-sabia-jr/rush-limbaugh-hillarys-secretary-of-state-voicemail

Is that blowhard still around?
Well according to one of the lefty mental midgets in here Rush's contract was up the end of '16 and he definitely wasn't going to be renewed, in part because he supposedly wasn't attracting sponsors, in spite of the spate of national and local spots listeners hear daily. But then the lefty bullshitter had to eat his words after Rush was recently renewed for, I think it was, another five years! Too funny, huh?

Forum List

Back