Anyone listening to PODCASTS?

Fmr jarhead

Aug 9, 2004
SoFLA
Here's the scoop....will work with any mp3 player.

Go to www.ipodder.org and download the software that "looks" for podcasts. They will then download them to whatever software you use to interface with you mp3 player.

Like having radio whenever you want it...good stuff out there from Adam Curry (former MTV heart throb), WGBH/NPR Evil Genius chronicles is good, also....

Let me know if you find any good podcasts, and I will do the same.

Id recommend a podcast called Heroes for Hire - an Irish comicbook and movie based pod that's kinda newish. They tackle all the weeks movie news along with weird news. They also do a cool segment called Hero or Zero every week talking one comicbook character and doing an in depth discussion on them. I find it really funny and their accents are just cool

Id recommend a podcast called Heroes for Hire - an Irish comicbook and movie based pod that's kinda newish. They tackle all the weeks movie news along with weird news. They also do a cool segment called Hero or Zero every week talking one comicbook character and doing an in depth discussion on them. I find it really funny and their accents are just cool
Do you have a link?

Forum List

Back