Anyone know where I can find a copy of the Obama tax plan?

Gonna give the guy a fair shake, and read to see how he wants to fund the proposals he outlined last night.

Getting out of Iraq will save us $200 billion dollars a year. Universal healthcare will save us another $200 billion dollars a year. Combine that with raising taxes on those making over $250,000 a year and windfall taxes on the oil companies, and you have a nice chunk of change.

Getting out of Iraq will save us $200 billion dollars a year. Universal healthcare will save us another $200 billion dollars a year. Combine that with raising taxes on those making over $250,000 a year and windfall taxes on the oil companies, and you have a nice chunk of change.

In other words, he has no plan.

Oh by the way, his plan is to comb the Government for programs he can cut. Ya like Congress will ever cut a program.

That's great kirk.

I'd like a copy of his tax plan.

Thanks,

Ninja

Gonna give the guy a fair shake, and read to see how he wants to fund the proposals he outlined last night.

Are you being disingenuous? The information is not that difficult to find:

AARP's Perspective:

The Tax Policy Center, a nonpartisan joint project of the Brookings Institution and the Urban Institute, gives a preliminary estimate that over the next decade, McCain's tax proposals would reduce federal revenues $3.7 trillion while Obama's cuts would amount to $2.7 trillion.

McCain, Obama Offer Different Visions on Taxes

From the Chicago Sun Times:

The rich would pay more under Barack Obama's tax plan, and the poor and middle-class would pay less, a nonpartisan analysis finds.

Whose tax plan is better for you? Obama vs. McCain :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Barack Obama

From Obama himself:

http://obama.3cdn.net/b7be3b7cd08e587dca_v852mv8ja.pdf

No, I'm actually not, Matthew.

I was looking to see if the Obama campaign had released a detailed paper on his tax policy, or if I should just go by what's on the website.

I'm not interested in others' analyses. I can read past headlines and think for myself, thank you.

Then look at the last link. For the sake of fair comparison, check out McCain's tax plan. I have not been able to find it. I guess that it is a continuation of Bush's plan.

Are you being disingenuous? The information is not that difficult to find:

AARP's Perspective:

McCain, Obama Offer Different Visions on Taxes

From the Chicago Sun Times:

Whose tax plan is better for you? Obama vs. McCain :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Barack Obama

From Obama himself:

http://obama.3cdn.net/b7be3b7cd08e587dca_v852mv8ja.pdf

I think what is telling is Obama's vote to increase taxes on people making $42,000. He could say he is going to heal our oceans and provide relief for the middle class(which he has said)....but his record speaks for itself.

Forum List

Back