Anyone know what happened in this accident?

lavendareyes

Rookie
Aug 11, 2009
I am writing an article about school bus accidents, and I saw this photo on a website. Can someone tell me what happened in this accident?

I can't insert a picture link. Pls remove the space character between 'h' and 't' to see this photo. Thank you!

h ttp://justinbieberfan.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/bus_accident.jpg

I got the image. I then inserted the image into a Google box (under "images" which permits users to search unknown images).

That appears to be a stock photo used by lots of personal injury lawyers throughout the nation.

I found no one source for it.

The Google "page" on it is just plain ugly.

Google

Bus "A" was travelling westbound on 32nd street at the posted speed limit of 35mph.

Car "B" was travelling northbound on Vine Ave, also at the posted speed limit of 35mph.
Car "B" was occupied by Ernesto, a Guatemalan immigrant who was on his way home from work.

Ernesto, distracted by his passenger Annette's amorous intentions, did not see the red light and proceeded into the intersection thereby forcefully striking Bus "A".

The resultant interaction between two colliding masses with a combined velocity of 70mph ultimately decided the fate of all passengers involved.

Although there were no fatallities, the occupants of Bus "A" were treated on the scene for minor injuries.

Ernsto was subsequently ticketed for failure to stop and is currently awaiting trial.

Annette was released at the scene, but required a pint of mouthwash for reasons not detailed in the officer's report.

Bus "A" was travelling westbound on 32nd street at the posted speed limit of 35mph.

Car "B" was travelling northbound on Vine Ave, also at the posted speed limit of 35mph.
Car "B" was occupied by Ernesto, a Guatemalan immigrant who was on his way home from work.

Ernesto, distracted by his passenger Annette's amorous intentions, did not see the red light and proceeded into the intersection thereby forcefully striking Bus "A".

The resultant interaction between two colliding masses with a combined velocity of 70mph ultimately decided the fate of all passengers involved.

Although there were no fatallities, the occupants of Bus "A" were treated on the scene for minor injuries.

Ernsto was subsequently ticketed for failure to stop and is currently awaiting trial.

Annette was released at the scene, but required a pint of mouthwash for reasons not detailed in the officer's report.

You left out the part about the injury to Ernesto's part...

You left out the part about the injury to Ernesto's part...

...awaiting forensics.

Did any media report this accident?I can't find this news. Can you give me a link?

Thanks a lot.

Did any media report this accident?I can't find this news. Can you give me a link?

Thanks a lot.

5 bucks.

Thanks a lot.

You apparently didn't notice post #2.

Thanks a lot.

5 bucks.

I'll provide one for $4.

April Bieber. Who is she? Her real name is April Phann. She was a sophomore at Lakota East High School in Ohio and a huge fan of Justin Bieber. She had been excitedly planning to attend his concert in Cincinnati this June. However, her life was cut tragically short on March 29 after being struck by a school bus while attempting to cross the street in front of her home, the Dayton Daily News reports. Phann, who was just a few days shy of her 16th birthday, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Justin Bieber at JustinBieberFan.org » JB Fan, April Bieber Phann Dies in Accident

April Bieber. Who is she? Her real name is April Phann. She was a sophomore at Lakota East High School in Ohio and a huge fan of Justin Bieber. She had been excitedly planning to attend his concert in Cincinnati this June. However, her life was cut tragically short on March 29 after being struck by a school bus while attempting to cross the street in front of her home, the Dayton Daily News reports. Phann, who was just a few days shy of her 16th birthday, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Justin Bieber at JustinBieberFan.org » JB Fan, April Bieber Phann Dies in Accident

Oh shit....I never heard about this till just now.
What a sad story.......

Forum List

Back