Anyone know what caliber would be referred to as a "9.9"?

No I don’t think badly of Americans I trust Americans

Oh? All the democrats you are removing from office are Americans.

All the blacks you hate so much are Americans.
Like I said if you don’t share the love of America, and our culture, values .. YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN and should be confronted with the First and second amendment

So all those rants about illegal immigrants working for cheap wages in ruining it for working Americans are gone? Now you love them?

lol

I love America. I served her. I still serve her. And I love her people, so I help take care of them.
You think that’s American? Coming here using us lowering our wages?? Go fcuk your self you loser

I think it is the employers hiring illegals to save money on payroll. The only reason they hire them is to save payroll and not worry about whether or not they get hurt.
We’re not talking about illegal immigrants here we’re talking about your statement that Americans are going to hurt other Americans and that’s why you need your job

And I am sure you are making the world a better place, huh?

Its all about the money for you?
Huh

Padding your post count?
Huh

Like I said if you don’t share the love of America, and our culture, values .. YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN and should be confronted with the First and second amendment

So all those rants about illegal immigrants working for cheap wages in ruining it for working Americans are gone? Now you love them?

lol

I love America. I served her. I still serve her. And I love her people, so I help take care of them.
Don’t try to switch this from what you said you don’t think Americans are good people you think we will start a business and hurt other Americans.. your a sick fuck

You are lying. I never said I didn't think Americans are good people.
So the people hurting and killing their workers aren’t American?

Some are. Are all politicians people who should be arrested or run out of town?

Huh

lol

Don’t try to switch this from what you said you don’t think Americans are good people you think we will start a business and hurt other Americans.. your a sick fuck

If their views are on American and more Soviet union I think it should be voted out, And if they get violent on the way out they should be taken care of

lol

You think that’s American? Coming here using us lowering our wages?? Go fcuk your self you loser

I think it is the employers hiring illegals to save money on payroll. The only reason they hire them is to save payroll and not worry about whether or not they get hurt.
We’re not talking about illegal immigrants here we’re talking about your statement that Americans are going to hurt other Americans and that’s why you need your job

Some cut corners. That is a fact.

Padding your post count?
Huh

lol

If their views are on American and more Soviet union I think it should be voted out, And if they get violent on the way out they should be taken care of

Oh, so not all politicians are bad?

Hmmm, kinda like I don't think all employers are bad.

lol

Well most Americans would choose freedom
Of job choice over the over bearing regulations that keeps them homeless and strung out on drugs

Huh

Depends on the policy,, I’m not working for a politician

And all this in a discussion of the caliber of a firearm. The division of everything into political camps is depressing.

lol

Of job choice over the over bearing regulations that keeps them homeless and strung out on drugs

What safety regulations keep them from getting a job?

And that they would prefer an unsafe job shows how desperate the unemployed can get. That is why so many were injured or killed before OSHA came into being. They wouldn't refuse to do unsafe work because they needed the job.

If they get strung out on drugs, that is their choice. I don't buy the idea that they are forced to get strung out on jobs because they are unemployed.

It depends on the employer. I am not working for all employers.

And that they would prefer an unsafe job shows how desperate the unemployed can get. That is why so many were injured or killed before OSHA came into being. They wouldn't refuse to do unsafe work because they needed the job.

If they get strung out on drugs, that is their choice. I don't buy the idea that they are forced to get strung out on jobs because they are unemployed.
Sorry buddy we built America without your regulations.. gtfo

I’m not making Mass generalizations on Americans as bad people wanting to hurt other Americans like you

Oh, and just by way of an FYI, you are one of the most hate-filled people I have encountered. Also, the idea that American never make mistakes is utterly ridiculous. Everybody makes mistakes on occasion. Had you rather just shrug your shoulders and say "Oh well, mistakes happen"? Or had you rather set up systems that provide more redundancy to cut out the effects of the mistakes, if not the mistakes themselves?
People like you that want to protect your job to keep men unemployed is sick! The shit you say about Americans.. you are a traitor!

Bullshit!

I protect my job by being good at my job. I do not keep men unemployed. I keep men alive and working. I make sure they can work tomorrow and the next day.
Your job is unnecessary.. It’s a bureaucrat strain you’re pathetic

My job keeps people alive and well. It also keep work going and going right.

It is certainly more necessary than waiting tables.
I wait Tables because I make more then most doctors, and because of government regulations

I know waiters and waitresses- and frankly I can't see you having the skill for that- it is actually hard work and requires people skills- neither of which you can demonstrate.

People like you that want to protect your job to keep men unemployed is sick! The shit you say about Americans.. you are a traitor!

Bullshit!

I protect my job by being good at my job. I do not keep men unemployed. I keep men alive and working. I make sure they can work tomorrow and the next day.
Your job is unnecessary.. It’s a bureaucrat strain you’re pathetic

My job keeps people alive and well. It also keep work going and going right.

It is certainly more necessary than waiting tables.
I wait Tables because I make more then most doctors, and because of government regulations

I know waiters and waitresses- and frankly I can't see you having the skill for that- it is actually hard work and requires people skills- neither of which you can demonstrate.
Umm ok lol

Sure- America was built without regulations.

https://www.history.com/topics/early-20th-century-us/triangle-shirtwaist-fire

On March 25, 1911, the Triangle Shirtwaist Company factory in New York City burned, killing 145 workers. It is remembered as one of the most infamous incidents in American industrial history, as the deaths were largely preventable–most of the victims died as a result of neglected safety features and locked doors within the factory building. The tragedy brought widespread attention to the dangerous sweatshop conditions of factories, and led to the development of a series of laws and regulations that better protected the safety of workers.

And Americans died because of it.

Capitalism does work- but a pure capitalism does not care at all about the health of the labor- only what produces the most profits. The history of America is rife with examples of companies who put profits ahead of worker safety. And workers died because of it- virtually every industry- coal, railroads, oil, chemicals.

Oh and before the safety of consumers too. Think food safety- water safety- polution.

On March 25, 1911, the Triangle Shirtwaist Company factory in New York City burned, killing 145 workers. It is remembered as one of the most infamous incidents in American industrial history, as the deaths were largely preventable–most of the victims died as a result of neglected safety features and locked doors within the factory building. The tragedy brought widespread attention to the dangerous sweatshop conditions of factories, and led to the development of a series of laws and regulations that better protected the safety of workers.

Capitalism does work- but a pure capitalism does not care at all about the health of the labor- only what produces the most profits. The history of America is rife with examples of companies who put profits ahead of worker safety. And workers died because of it- virtually every industry- coal, railroads, oil, chemicals.

Oh and before the safety of consumers too. Think food safety- water safety- polution.
And people died in work accidents this year with regulations dumb ass

Wow.

So you think America was better- when companies locked their doors so workers could not get out when there was a fire?

I prefer our America to your America.

And far too many people died doing it.

In 1970 there were aproximately 14,000 workplace fatalities.
In 2009 there were only 4,340, while the workforce almost doubled.

If you see saving 10,000 people from dying on the job as "needless bureaucracy", there is something seriously wrong with you and you are no friend of the American worker.

I’m not making Mass generalizations on Americans as bad people wanting to hurt other Americans like you

That is a flat out lie.

I have never said all Americans are bad people. Not once. So you can take that shit and shove it.

But obviously there are employers who do not care about their employees. Should we just ignore the bad ones? Should we just shrug our shoulders at 10,000 more workplace deaths and say "Oh well".

Wow.

So you think America was better- when companies locked their doors so workers could not get out when there was a fire?

I prefer our America to your America.
Sorry do you have a link that says company owners all locker their doors to kill their workers?? Thanks

Forum List

Back