Anyone know what caliber would be referred to as a "9.9"?

I think I am going to bail on this thread. It is fun to yank on Jitsy's chain but it is starting to feel like taunting an abused retarded kid who can't help himself for yelling obscenities from his mom's porch.

Yeah, I have a date with my sweetie tonight. More important things to do than play with this idiot.
What’s his name? Haha

Better then a over dose

Don't want to OD? Don't take the drugs.

When you know they are dangerous and addictive, and you choose to take them, don't blame anyone else but yourself.

This from the guy who tells people that that they have the choice whether to work for employers who run dangerous sweatshops- but apparently don't have any choice as to whether to get addicted or not.
Huh

Padding your stats again?
Huh

Padding your stats. You get credit for a post everytime you post "Huh". And you do it a good bit.

Now you know why I will say that every time the previous post was obvious.

I think I am going to bail on this thread. It is fun to yank on Jitsy's chain but it is starting to feel like taunting an abused retarded kid who can't help himself for yelling obscenities from his mom's porch.

Yeah, I have a date with my sweetie tonight. More important things to do than play with this idiot.
What’s his name? Haha

Junior, you should only hope you ever get a chance to be with someone as beautiful, educated, and capable as my girlfriend is. But women like her don't suffer fools or put up with bullshit.

Don't want to OD? Don't take the drugs.

When you know they are dangerous and addictive, and you choose to take them, don't blame anyone else but yourself.

This from the guy who tells people that that they have the choice whether to work for employers who run dangerous sweatshops- but apparently don't have any choice as to whether to get addicted or not.
Huh

Padding your stats again?
Huh

Padding your stats. You get credit for a post everytime you post "Huh". And you do it a good bit.

Now you know why I will say that every time the previous post was obvious.
Ummm ok

What’s his name? Haha

Junior, you should only hope you ever get a chance to be with someone as beautiful, educated, and capable as my girlfriend is. But women like her don't suffer fools or put up with bullshit.
He sounds like a nice guy congratulations

...he couldn't hit shit if someone is firing back at him
...marksmanship goes way down in REAL situations
...100 yards with a pistol is a looooong distance

That is a fact!
It can be done with a contender. Not your normal pistol though ,longer and a bolt action single shot. I have heard such a shot can be made on a dese3rt eagle also but have never had my fingers on one.

That is a fact!
It can be done with a contender. Not your normal pistol though ,longer and a bolt action single shot. I have heard such a shot can be made on a dese3rt eagle also but have never had my fingers on one.

You can do it with a big bore revolver with a decent barrel length (7.5" or better) and a solid rest. But you better be good with the gun.

That is a fact!

You can do it with a big bore revolver with a decent barrel length (7.5" or better) and a solid rest. But you better be good with the gun.
Contenders are cheap and I have made that shot many times with one when I was young. Desert eagles not so cheap never owned one. I would have to wear my glasses to make that shot today.

That is a fact!

Contenders are cheap and I have made that shot many times with one when I was young. Desert eagles not so cheap never owned one. I would have to wear my glasses to make that shot today.

Contenders are amazingly accurate. And they have great sight. I love iron sights, but my old eyes have trouble switching distances. I haven't had the chance to shoot a Thompson-Center Encore. But I hear they are even better.

That is a fact!

Contenders are amazingly accurate. And they have great sight. I love iron sights, but my old eyes have trouble switching distances. I haven't had the chance to shoot a Thompson-Center Encore. But I hear they are even better.
Aging sucks don't it! Eyes, ears, and nose just not what they use to be any more. Guns, basketballs and footballs do not get the same kinda use they use to get. Now the old golf clubs and fishing poles are what I am grabbing from the closet these days. I think I pulled my 45 out one in the past year for target practice. If I grab a gun today it is typically my 12 gauge and typically during turkey season. I use that Saint croy legend about every day though.

That is a fact!

Aging sucks don't it! Eyes, ears, and nose just not what they use to be any more. Guns, basketballs and footballs do not get the same kinda use they use to get. Now the old golf clubs and fishing poles are what I am grabbing from the closet these days. I think I pulled my 45 out one in the past year for target practice. If I grab a gun today it is typically my 12 gauge and typically during turkey season. I use that Saint croy legend about every day though.

I know what you mean! I fish as often as I can now, but that doesn't mean I fish much.

I am a couple of years from retirement. Then I hope to not have a dry line very often.

I know what you mean! I fish as often as I can now, but that doesn't mean I fish much.

I am a couple of years from retirement. Then I hope to not have a dry line very often.
I am a few years from retirement myself. I decided to close the appraisal and real estate consulting firm and started fishing for a living. I would be down on a grouper boat as we speak if I were not still in Ohio dealing with divorce. Next year all my property in columbus will be sold and my divorce will be final in a couple of weeks. I will do walleye and perch season up here and will do blue crab and grouper season out of saint marys georgia during the winter. I am fishing once or twice a week right now. I am still heading up to my camper on lake erie during the week ends. I fish at least sevn hours a day up there. I have done a bit of duck hunting also but the guy I duck hunt with is young going to school and working full time. I duck hunt with him on saterday morning then we walleye fish till dark. His father owns one of the marinas I captain on head boats for. Saterday is my favorite day of the week because little Matt is avaiable, next to nothing is keeping us off the lake when he is around.. He has access to that 68 foot Wattanna, not even ten foot waves are keeping us in on that boat. Sunday I am going out on a boat half that size. Every once in a while I go down and catch and release out of the scioto. The bite is realy good but I would not eat anything out of there. I get smallies and saugeye out of there. Those suagey are good eating if they come out of good water. I hate tossing those back into the scioto.

Forum List

Back