Anyone Know Truth About Slavery

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
I doubt 99% of you here do.

Your history has been stolen from you both blacks and whites. Your enemy is using it against you and your a sucker for not protecting what is rightfully yours.

White and Black built a nation together that they will also lose it together because of ignorance and agenda promoting lies.

I think hope is gone to save us, but its always nice to know the truth even if its the last thing you might learn before your world is taken from you by your enemy you thought was your friend.

This subject is always on the sidelines so thought it could use its own thread.

Every culture in the world was enslaved at some time in history or pre- history. Africans were the primary target of advanced civilizations during the 17 thru 19th century because they were easy to catch. The flag that flew off the stern of slave ships for 200 years was the Stars and Stripes. The New England whalers suplemented their income by catching Africans and selling them to the Southern plantations which produced the cotton that the Northern industries needed. It should be noted that New Jersey was the last Northern state to outlaw slavery a scant fifteen years before the Civil War.

It wasn't just whites engaged in slavery. Many of the slaves brought to this country were purchased by slave traders from black tribes that captured and sold them.

The truth is very inconvienant to those who prosper from lies.

You can ignore reality but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand................... [ not one of my favorite people but she did at times make a few good points.]

It wasn't just whites engaged in slavery. Many of the slaves brought to this country were purchased by slave traders from black tribes that captured and sold them.
The thing about slavery in the past that posts like this ignore is that it was usually the result of war, debt, religion or criminality. Slavery in the Americas added race to the equation. While slaves that received their freedom in other societies became the equals of other freemen, blacks in America did not, a problem whose effects we're still feeling today.

Forum List

Back