Anyone know if this is true about a capitalist liberal and Hillary supporter?

I am saying the price being cited is misleading because that is the price for two pens, not one.

So the price of one pen went up over 300 percent?

I am saying the price being cited is misleading because that is the price for two pens, not one.

I don't know what the per pen price has or has not done--everybody is harping about the two-pack price to over sensationalize the story. $300 to save someone's life really doesn't seem outrageous to me.
It is outrageous when that is all that is available on the market that I can buy verses heading for the emergency room when stung by a bee or hornets. Cost was twelve bucks not very long ago. FDA and Congress allowing these f'ing banksters, lawyers and wall street thieves to put people at risk is ridiculous. I am perfectly capable of giving myself a shot if an emergency calls for it with three dollars worth of meds but the way this system is set up you have these dickheads that think they should be able to get in anyone's and everyone's pocket and call their misdeeds legal. They belong in jail.

My last ER visit was over 10K billed, and I have to pay over $2K out of pocket for it. That was for the stomach flu. I would gladly rather pay $300.
You must be a super pussy or extremely unhealthy if you have to go to the ER for the flu.

I'd rather pay three bucks, have a sterile syringe available and give myself a shot. That is considered freedom of choice and liberty. When the only thing available is one type of self administering drug for an allergic reaction it leaves millions out in the cold when it comes to being able to have a remedy on hand and readily available that could save their life.

I dehydrated just like Hillary.

I don't know what the per pen price has or has not done--everybody is harping about the two-pack price to over sensationalize the story. $300 to save someone's life really doesn't seem outrageous to me.
It is outrageous when that is all that is available on the market that I can buy verses heading for the emergency room when stung by a bee or hornets. Cost was twelve bucks not very long ago. FDA and Congress allowing these f'ing banksters, lawyers and wall street thieves to put people at risk is ridiculous. I am perfectly capable of giving myself a shot if an emergency calls for it with three dollars worth of meds but the way this system is set up you have these dickheads that think they should be able to get in anyone's and everyone's pocket and call their misdeeds legal. They belong in jail.

My last ER visit was over 10K billed, and I have to pay over $2K out of pocket for it. That was for the stomach flu. I would gladly rather pay $300.
You must be a super pussy or extremely unhealthy if you have to go to the ER for the flu.

I'd rather pay three bucks, have a sterile syringe available and give myself a shot. That is considered freedom of choice and liberty. When the only thing available is one type of self administering drug for an allergic reaction it leaves millions out in the cold when it comes to being able to have a remedy on hand and readily available that could save their life.

I needed a new bottle of tincture of iodine. The bottle I had in the emergency pack had gotten too old so I tossed it. Me I was thinking no biggy I'll just grab a new one next time I am at the store. None there so I stopped into the pharmacy thinking I could grab a bottle there. Nothing happening as they did not carry it and could not get it from the company that stocks their shelves. Something so simple but not available even in the next town much larger than the one we live near.

I needed a new bottle of tincture of iodine. The bottle I had in the emergency pack had gotten too old so I tossed it. Me I was thinking no biggy I'll just grab a new one next time I am at the store. None there so I stopped into the pharmacy thinking I could grab a bottle there. Nothing happening as they did not carry it and could not get it from the company that stocks their shelves. Something so simple but not available even in the next town much larger than the one we live near.

Olde timey things are harder to find. I never could find a bottle of plain mineral oil to put on my corn silks to keep the worms off. Everybody just has baby oil now. As for the pens, my brother is supposed to have one and used to because of his bee sting allergy. He instead just swallows several benedryl when he gets stung.

Olde timey things are harder to find. I never could find a bottle of plain mineral oil to put on my corn silks to keep the worms off. Everybody just has baby oil now. As for the pens, my brother is supposed to have one and used to because of his bee sting allergy. He instead just swallows several benedryl when he gets stung.
Benedryl causes my throat to swell and shut faster than the stings cause convulsions. Its not the same. Going into convulsions so fast one can't just eat loads of chocolate or bananas either to get the bod to start making its own Epinephrine.

Benedryl causes my throat to swell and shut faster than the stings cause convulsions. Its not the same. Going into convulsions so fast one can't just eat loads of chocolate or bananas either to get the bod to start making its own Epinephrine.

Well, to paraphrase you, you must be a super pussy or extremely unhealthy if you have to go to the ER for a bee sting. I've had a dozen at once and never ended up n the ER over them.

Drugs are big business and a big rip off if you are not careful. If you didn't get it already the internet is always a source.

As for any drug, you always want to look for coupons or deals on the internet. Just paying what the drug store says is a waste of money and they won't help you either. My wife was taking a drug and asked me to pick it up. I crapped when they said it was 125 dollars for 1 month. The pharmacist said go on line or ask your doctor for coupons. I did and we now pay 5 dollars a month. Don't be fooled the drug store would have taken the 125 without batting an eye. I have done this with my few drugs to the point where I don't have a prescription drug plan, not worth the monthly premiums.

Last edited:

Well, to paraphrase you, you must be a super pussy or extremely unhealthy if you have to go to the ER for a bee sting. I've had a dozen at once and never ended up n the ER over them.
Been that away for most of my family so there must be something we all have in common to cause the allergic reactions.

That dehydration thing you had would have been a bitch. Too bad you didn't have grandma there to get you some chicken soup. Even good chicken soup is hard to come by though because most of the chickens sold at the stores are raised nutrient deficient.

Just happens that her father is Senator Joe Manchin, D-WVA where Hillary's war on coal is really raising havoc.

Been that away for most of my family so there must be something we all have in common to cause the allergic reactions.

That dehydration thing you had would have been a bitch. Too bad you didn't have grandma there to get you some chicken soup. Even good chicken soup is hard to come by though because most of the chickens sold at the stores are raised nutrient deficient.

I come from a big family but that one brother is the only one allergic to bees. Some of the others have different specific allergies like sulfa drugs or codeine, but knock on wood, I won the DNA race cause I ain't allergic to nothin'. Yes the dehydration thing was a bitch but between it and being IV'd up, the fluid in my ears got all out of whack and that was almost as bad. My ER bill basically doubled on both the gross charges and my part because they decided to run me through one of them $6,500 doughnut hole rides for no logical reason other than the machine was not being used and they needed to churn some funds.

I come from a big family but that one brother is the only one allergic to bees. Some of the others have different specific allergies like sulfa drugs or codeine, but knock on wood, I won the DNA race cause I ain't allergic to nothin'. Yes the dehydration thing was a bitch but between it and being IV'd up, the fluid in my ears got all out of whack and that was almost as bad. My ER bill basically doubled on both the gross charges and my part because they decided to run me through one of them $6,500 doughnut hole rides for no logical reason other than the machine was not being used and they needed to churn some funds.
Interesting, Sulfa drugs & codeine are also on our allergy list. I've wonder if it may have something to do with some missing nutrients as I used to have allergic reactions to some things when I was anemic thirty years ago but not now. Also I have been stung by honey bees and have only had mild reactions. We have a few in the family that are so allergic to sulfur that even the water in a hot spring high in sulfur content will cause a major reaction. One that is so allergic to seafood that just touching it causes a major reaction (that sucked for them as they really enjoyed working on a fishing boat).

Interesting, Sulfa drugs & codeine are also on our allergy list. I've wonder if it may have something to do with some missing nutrients as I used to have allergic reactions to some things when I was anemic thirty years ago but not now. Also I have been stung by honey bees and have only had mild reactions. We have a few in the family that are so allergic to sulfur that even the water in a hot spring high in sulfur content will cause a major reaction. One that is so allergic to seafood that just touching it causes a major reaction (that sucked for them as they really enjoyed working on a fishing boat).

No idea. That is one of the odd things I have read about nut allergies. Some people can handle them all day, but if they eat one it will send them into shock. Others it is the opposite--they cannot touch nuts but they can eat them without having a reaction. Not sure how you could have a skin allergy on the outside but not the inside.

No idea. That is one of the odd things I have read about nut allergies. Some people can handle them all day, but if they eat one it will send them into shock. Others it is the opposite--they cannot touch nuts but they can eat them without having a reaction. Not sure how you could have a skin allergy on the outside but not the inside.
Skin is the largest organ of the human body. It can uptake or release toxins.

14054020_1116869408380539_3938227319518958715_n.jpg

It's really Bush's fault.

But of course that was 8 years ago.

It is BS them blaming Obamacare but that is what liberals do, blame someone else, yeah just like you did.

No, really it's Reagans fault. He came before Bush and he was a Republican.

Everyone knows that Republicans are the source of all evil in the universe.

Forum List

Back