Anyone know how I can find either the email for Wilbur Ross and his team, or a "whistleblower" line?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I can have information to provide, but I cannot find Mr. Ross email on the commerce.gov website. I have some details to provide in regards to Canadian abuses of U.S companies, the confronting of this has caused me a great deal of life goals in Canada and I would like to reach out to the new administration to ensure my efforts are not in vain.

So, my question to all of you, is there a way for me to reach out to Mr. Ross or his team? Also, is there a whistleblower contact in the U.S for trade abusers of NAFTA or otherwise?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

By Phone
(212) 826-1100

By Email
[email protected]

By Mail
WL Ross & Co. LLC
1166 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036

Does this help? This is connected to Invesco. Perhaps it is dated.

By Phone
(212) 826-1100

By Email
[email protected]

By Mail
WL Ross & Co. LLC
New York, NY 10036

I found that one before thanks, but it's not in his official capacity with the government so I assumed it wasn't valid or pertinent to his current role.

I imagine I would have a few gatekeepers to go through via email before it was escalated to him or hose who can raise the issue accordingly, especially now that Trump is talking directly about abuses by countries involved in NAFTA. That is specific to Canada and Mexico, and he is accurate in that statement.

By Phone
(212) 826-1100

By Email
[email protected]

By Mail
WL Ross & Co. LLC
New York, NY 10036

I found that one before thanks, but it's not in his official capacity with the government so I assumed it wasn't valid or pertinent to his current role.

I imagine I would have a few gatekeepers to go through via email before it was escalated to him or hose who can raise the issue accordingly, especially now that Trump is talking directly about abuses by countries involved in NAFTA. That is specific to Canada and Mexico, and he is accurate in that statement.
Have you tried tweeting?

By Phone
(212) 826-1100

By Email
[email protected]

By Mail
WL Ross & Co. LLC
New York, NY 10036

Have you tried tweeting?

Hey, that's a good idea. I don't have twitter but it might be useful for this purpose as it is more important than the usual conversation.

With Trumps team wanting to quickly renegotiate, I might just have to create a twitter account. Thanks for the suggestion. Assuming he has a twitter account himself, hah.

Update: he does have a twitter account, he just created it in Dec 2016, so he and I are both twitter newbies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back