Anyone know anything about teeth?

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I have a wisdom tooth coming in (bottom right side) and it is seriously killing me. I don't have any money to buy any Ambesol or anything like that, does anyone know any way to make it stop hurting? Seriously, this is some of the worst pain I've ever felt.

Any whiskey or hard liquor around?? Try and use that as an "anbisol" type thing.

Jackass is correct. I've found Vodka to be the best. You don't have to drink it, just take a mouthful and let it sit on the hurting tooth for about 5 minutes and spit it out (although finishing off the Vodka will help the pain too!).

5 minutes!? I could barely keep it in there for 15 seconds! The stuff burns, man! Helped a little, though, thanks.

Ask Dad Dan, there is the honey whiskey, you flame it for a second, then rub it on the tooth or drink it - Dad used to give it to us when we were younger, and I did it again not too too long ago. Works like a charm - But, sounds to me like your going to need that puppy out, i had to have all 4 at one shot - if you don't could cause problems down the line, not sure though - send me your address again in a PM - I do have some other stuff here that I got not anbesol but this other stuff that works real good too, get me your address and I will send you some.

I appreciate it, Janeen, but it looks like it's not really bothering me anymore. I think I was being a big baby last night, too. If it starts to hurt again, I might take you up on that, though!

Dan, you ruined it! You had your "out", a respectable reason to support underage drinking. I tried to help!

"Ummm, yeah, thats it, I'm only drinking cause I have a toothache"

Eh, whatever, everyone knows I drink occasionally. I will say, I didn't swallow the vodka because, first of all, it's pretty low-dollar stuff, and second I can't really drink it straight ever since a very bad experience I had with the stuff last spring break.

I will say, though, that I'm only doing this huge line of coke because my tooth hurts.:D

Dan, you are bad! hahahaha! re-send me that address anyway though! please!

Glad to hear that your tooth is feeling better.

Forum List

Back