Anyone just watch Trump's doctor on Rachel Maddow? Unbelievable and astonishing!

rdean I hope you're a woman because no man has any business watching Rachel Maddow. Did you tune into Dancing with the Stars after and Tevo The Bachelor?

To address your OP. Trump isn't insisting Hillary release her medical records. Get the facts straight

rdean I hope you're a woman because no man has any business watching Rachel Maddow. Did you tune into Dancing with the Stars after and Tevo The Bachelor?

To address your OP. Trump isn't insisting Hillary release her medical records. Get the facts straight

First off.. that show is still on? I didn't think there were enough "Pajama Boys" to sustain it.

Is this close enough to "insisting", nitwit??? Clinton released them in July 2015. But 2 days ago.........

Donald Trump challenges Clinton to release detailed medical records

Donald Trump challenges Hillary Clinton to release detailed medical records - CNNPolitics.com
No where near close enough. Maybe a man that has been beat down by women his whole life would consider that insisting.

so Trump tells his Doc he needs it in a hurry because Clinton is about to release hers...

problem being she released one 13 months earlier ...

Trump is a liar,

Hillary has chronic diarrhea...of the mouth.
Mods!...we need an IRONY smilie...stat!

Says the liberal who flunked out in 6th grade, isn't it time for your shift at the Dollar store.
I'm sure there is a liberal somewhere that flunked out in the 6th grade. But I suspect many Republicans just quit after the 6th grade.

The South Is America's High-School Dropout Factory

f901100d1.png

c72fd67a3.png

It's always funny to me that Republicans accuse Democrats of being what the GOP is.

Hey its your side chanting hey hey ho ho, rioting, looting, burning, and occupying. Our side is too busy working a job and paying our bills.

No where near close enough. Maybe a man that has been beat down by women his whole life would consider that insisting.

You could have shown a bit more of a spine had you simply avoided responding after being shown you're full of shit.
But, alas.......

Forum List

Back