Anyone interested in joining uncoruptible movement to end corruption?

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Maybe you think such thing is impossible, and maybe people thought a plane was impossible to invent. but an incorruptible movement is as I describe on pvsi.net site is possible, it only takes your desire for justice.

- Justice does not lean to the left or right,
- Justice means no property taxes for retired people
- No one bribing the government for political favors, government representing everyone equaly

The rest is in my video. and since I'm not allowed to post links, the link is in my signature

Maybe you think such thing is impossible, and maybe people thought a plane was impossible to invent. but an incorruptible movement is as I describe on pvsi.net site is possible, it only takes your desire for justice.

- No one bribing the government for political favors, government representing everyone equaly

The rest is in my video. and since I'm not allowed to post links, the link is in my signature

Pay me to join............ :eusa_whistle:

Pay me to join............ :eusa_whistle:
That is exactly what the now homeless man told me back in 1997 when he owned a job, had a wife and a dog lol.

Taxes on land and the buildings on it are the biggest source of revenue for local governments. They are not imposed by states but by the tens of thousands of cities, townships, counties, school districts and other assessing jurisdictions.

Taxes by State

So, you would advocate depriving schools of revenue? Cities, townships, counties?

Your sense of "justice" seems to revolve around money.

Forum List

Back