Anyone here think Mitt Romney lied multiple times during the debate?

And you want us to believe they are a credible source? Let's look even further, shall we?
their header - Real Liberal Politics

What difference does that make?? A rose by any other name is still a rose. And I don't see you defending his lies.

282248_356460244443444_778818355_n.jpg

A Mitt True Statement!

They have been working overtime on Mitt's declarations this week. God CANNOT be Happy with you Mittster.

I don't know. A fact checker following Mitt around would have to go nuts, the guy lies so often and so badly.

And you want us to believe they are a credible source? Let's look even further, shall we?

What difference does that make?? A rose by any other name is still a rose. And I don't see you defending his lies.

hell, why should I have to counter the lies of what is known to be a liberal source?
I'll help ya out with some though.

But Romney has never said that he would raise taxes on Social Security benefits, and he has promised that he will not reduce Social Security benefits for current retirees.
which already are taxed above a certain level.
Biden to seniors: Romney will tax your Social Security benefits - CBS News

Economists For Romney 400 of which these are some -
well, let's see, here are a few for you -

Robert Joseph Barro (born September 28, 1944) is an American classical macroeconomist and the Paul M. Warburg Professor of Economics at Harvard University. The Research Papers in Economics project ranked him as the 4th most influential economist in the world as of August 2011 based on his academic contributions
Robert Barro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Joseph Antos is also a commissioner of the Maryland Health Services Cost Review Commission and a health adviser to the Congressional Budget Office. Before joining AEI, Mr. Antos was Assistant Director for Health and Human Resources at the Congressional Budget Office.
AEI - Scholars - Joseph Antos

J Howard Beales -
http://naviganteconomics.com/cvs/BealesCV.pdf

Michael Jay Boskin (born September 23, 1945 in New York City) is the T. M. Friedman Professor of Economics and senior fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution. He also is Chief Executive Officer and President of Boskin & Co., an economic consulting company.
Michael Boskin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nobel Economists Back Mitt Romney's Plan
Nobel Economists Back Mitt Romney's Plan - Peter Roff (usnews.com)
and a bunch of the claims you listed are nothing but bullsh*t claims.

hell, why should I have to counter the lies of what is known to be a liberal source?
I'll help ya out with some though.

But Romney has never said that he would raise taxes on Social Security benefits, and he has promised that he will not reduce Social Security benefits for current retirees.
which already are taxed above a certain level.
Biden to seniors: Romney will tax your Social Security benefits - CBS News

Economists For Romney 400 of which these are some -
well, let's see, here are a few for you -

Robert Joseph Barro (born September 28, 1944) is an American classical macroeconomist and the Paul M. Warburg Professor of Economics at Harvard University. The Research Papers in Economics project ranked him as the 4th most influential economist in the world as of August 2011 based on his academic contributions
Robert Barro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Joseph Antos is also a commissioner of the Maryland Health Services Cost Review Commission and a health adviser to the Congressional Budget Office. Before joining AEI, Mr. Antos was Assistant Director for Health and Human Resources at the Congressional Budget Office.
AEI - Scholars - Joseph Antos

J Howard Beales -
http://naviganteconomics.com/cvs/BealesCV.pdf

Michael Jay Boskin (born September 23, 1945 in New York City) is the T. M. Friedman Professor of Economics and senior fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution. He also is Chief Executive Officer and President of Boskin & Co., an economic consulting company.
Michael Boskin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nobel Economists Back Mitt Romney's Plan
Nobel Economists Back Mitt Romney's Plan - Peter Roff (usnews.com)
and a bunch of the claims you listed are nothing but bullsh*t claims.

So because these economists support Romney and these lies are being reported on a liberal site makes everything okay?? Really??

The Romney campaign keeps saying they have no plan to change Social Security for people in or near retirement. But that refers to their Social Security plan. They have never answered the question about whether the taxation of Social Security benefits would be changed as part of Romney's tax proposal.

It has pretty much been proven that he changed many of his positions. It worked in the GOP debates, but it won't now. He will have to answer for his lies soon.

God doesn't like Liars Mitt...

Anyone here think President Obama lied multiple times during the debate?

Didn't think so...

God doesn't like the intellectually dishonest, Jim...

Forum List

Back