Anyone here think Mitt Romney lied multiple times during the debate?

It has pretty much been proven that he changed many of his positions. It worked in the GOP debates, but it won't now. He will have to answer for his lies soon.

God doesn't like Liars Mitt...

When did God make you his spokesperson?

Mittwit being proven a liar and you feeling like Obama lied are not the same thing, dope.

huh?, it took you two days to come up with that?
and you call me a dope:lol:
Just found the thread.

And yes - you are a complete dope. But Black Label has a nice photo of you in his avatar, at least.

liberals are always so childish with the name calling...go back outside and play with you buddy Black Label, neither of you were missed

Last edited:
It has pretty much been proven that he changed many of his positions. It worked in the GOP debates, but it won't now. He will have to answer for his lies soon.

Girl, he faxed me permission last week. I think it was Thursday morning after Joseph Smith told him to get Mitt under control.

Girl, he faxed me permission last week. I think it was Thursday morning after Joseph Smith told him to get Mitt under control.

But He didn't actually fax you last week or any other week, did He, boy?

Boy? I hate to break this to you, but I am white. You guys will have to find a person of color to spring that one on....you know...return to the good old days!

Actually, the boy comment flattered me at my age...:lol: My statement was as true as Mitt's 3 0f 38 being half of the green businesses have failed. The difference is my statement was not on national TV and my statement won't make me look like a complete idiot when the O tells the world in the next debate about the multiple lies that Mitt committed.

It is going to be hilarious. But it won't move the polls much. Not near as much as the 7.8% will...:clap2::clap2::clap2:

282248_356460244443444_778818355_n.jpg

A Mitt True Statement!

They have been working overtime on Mitt's declarations this week. God CANNOT be Happy with you Mittster.

good grief, you lefties have went nutty since the debates, must of really been a blow huh?
but as we see you are picking yourselves back up to the worshipping level again and posting the same goofy stuff as before..

Last edited:

Boy? I hate to break this to you, but I am white. You guys will have to find a person of color to spring that one on....you know...return to the good old days!

Actually, the boy comment flattered me at my age...:lol: My statement was as true as Mitt's 3 0f 38 being half of the green businesses have failed. The difference is my statement was not on national TV and my statement won't make me look like a complete idiot when the O tells the world in the next debate about the multiple lies that Mitt committed.

It is going to be hilarious. But it won't move the polls much. Not near as much as the 7.8% will...:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I wonder how many of the businesses Mittens attempted to rescue by overloading them with debt failed? I suspect more than 10 %. :lol:

Clearly, Romney adviser Eric Fehrnstrom thought he lied. The lights weren't off and the candidates hadn't quite left the stage and he was walking back Romney's statements. Most notable, the "pre existing conditions". Only Fehrnstrom didn't call it a "lie", he said Romney was "mistaken".

For a man who is so good at business, Romney sure tells a lot of, er, I mean, he makes a LOT of mistakes.

We don't need to just think he lied. He did lie.

The 12 Lies That Made Mitt Romney’s Debate Performance Pure Fiction

ROMNEY LIE #1: ROMNEY SAYS HIS FIVE POINT PLAN WILL LEAD US TO PROSPERITY, BUT INDEPENDENT ANALYSTS SAY IT WOULD ACTUALLY HURT THE ECONOMY

ROMNEY LIE #2: ROMNEY SAID HIS TAX PLAN WOULDN’T HURT THE MIDDLE CLASS, BUT IT WILL RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS WHILE CUTTING THEM FOR MULTIMILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES

ROMNEY LIE #3: ROMNEY WOULDN’T REDUCE TAX CUTS FOR THE WEALTHY – BUT IN FACT, THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT HIS PLAN DOES

ROMNEY LIE #4: ROMNEY CLAIMS HIS TAX PLAN ISN’T LIKE ANYTHING WE’VE TRIED BEFORE – BUT IT’S THE SAME TRICKLE-DOWN SCHEME WE’VE SEEN BEFORE

ROMNEY LIE #5: ROMNEY’S PLAN WOULDN’T AFFECT CURRENT SENIORS’ SOCIAL SECURITY, BUT HIS TAX PLAN WOULD TAX SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS

ROMNEY LIE #6: ROMNEY SAID HIS TAX PLAN WON’T COST $5 TRILLION, BUT HIS PLAN HAS BEEN SCORED AT $5 TRILLION – IN ADDITION TO THE COST OF EXTENDING THE BUSH TAX CUTS

ROMNEY LIE #7: HE CLAIMED HIS PLAN WOULDN’T ADD TO THE DEFICIT

ROMNEY LIE #8: ROMNEY CLAIMED THERE ARE SIX STUDIES THAT CALLED HIS PLAN REVENUE NEUTRAL BUT FACT CHECKERS SAY HE’S FLAT WRONG

ROMNEY LIE #9: ROMNEY ARGUED THAT HIS PLAN WOULDN’T CUT EDUCATION, BUT IT COULD MEAN A CUT OF MORE THAN $115 BILLION OVER THE NEXT DECADE

ROMNEY LIE #10: HE CLAIMS HIS ENERGY PLAN WILL MAKE NORTH AMERICA ENERGY INDEPENDENT, BUT IT’S TOO DEPENDENT ON OIL AND DRILLING

ROMNEY LIE #11: ROMNEY’S PLAN WILL “DEAL” WITH PEOPLE WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, BUT HE’D REPEAL OBAMACARE AND IT’S PROTECTIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, LETTING INSURANCE COMPANIES DISCRIMINATE

ROMNEY LIE #12: ROMNEY CLAIMED HE WAS A BIPARTISAN GOVERNOR, BUT IN REALITY HE BARELY TOOK THE TIME WORK WITH DEMOCRATS IN THE LEGISLATURE

The 12 Lies That Made Mitt Romney's Debate Performance Pure Fiction

Oh yeah, he did a great job.

You guys who say Romney was lying you really don't care if he was telling the truth or lying your not going to vote for him anyway. Obama has lied for so long I think he believes his own lies ..

You have your mind made up . Just like me. I have my mind made up and I am not going to vote Obama no matter want because I love America and Obama does not. This is my opinion and I am entitled to it just like you are entitled to yours..
Obama has spent his entire life lying to other people. He isn't going to change that now, and as President, he recruits skillful liars to obfuscate and make up issues and fuzzy math claims that are not true.

I'm fed up with Obama and the horse he rode in on.

actually, if one really cares for facts, they really aren't that skillful. :badgrin:

A Mitt True Statement!

They have been working overtime on Mitt's declarations this week. God CANNOT be Happy with you Mittster.

good grief, you lefties have went nutty since the debates, must of really been a blow huh?
but as we see you are picking yourselves back up to the worshipping level again and posting the same goofy stuff as before..

Did you even answer my question Stephanie? Does 3 of 38 green job failures represent "half" as Mitt declared in the debate? A simple Yes or No.

He disagreed with democrats when democrats attributed statements and positions that were flat out lies themselves.

We don't need to just think he lied. He did lie.

The 12 Lies That Made Mitt Romney’s Debate Performance Pure Fiction

ROMNEY LIE #1: ROMNEY SAYS HIS FIVE POINT PLAN WILL LEAD US TO PROSPERITY, BUT INDEPENDENT ANALYSTS SAY IT WOULD ACTUALLY HURT THE ECONOMY

ROMNEY LIE #2: ROMNEY SAID HIS TAX PLAN WOULDN’T HURT THE MIDDLE CLASS, BUT IT WILL RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS WHILE CUTTING THEM FOR MULTIMILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES

ROMNEY LIE #3: ROMNEY WOULDN’T REDUCE TAX CUTS FOR THE WEALTHY – BUT IN FACT, THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT HIS PLAN DOES

ROMNEY LIE #4: ROMNEY CLAIMS HIS TAX PLAN ISN’T LIKE ANYTHING WE’VE TRIED BEFORE – BUT IT’S THE SAME TRICKLE-DOWN SCHEME WE’VE SEEN BEFORE

ROMNEY LIE #5: ROMNEY’S PLAN WOULDN’T AFFECT CURRENT SENIORS’ SOCIAL SECURITY, BUT HIS TAX PLAN WOULD TAX SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS

ROMNEY LIE #6: ROMNEY SAID HIS TAX PLAN WON’T COST $5 TRILLION, BUT HIS PLAN HAS BEEN SCORED AT $5 TRILLION – IN ADDITION TO THE COST OF EXTENDING THE BUSH TAX CUTS

ROMNEY LIE #7: HE CLAIMED HIS PLAN WOULDN’T ADD TO THE DEFICIT

ROMNEY LIE #8: ROMNEY CLAIMED THERE ARE SIX STUDIES THAT CALLED HIS PLAN REVENUE NEUTRAL BUT FACT CHECKERS SAY HE’S FLAT WRONG

ROMNEY LIE #9: ROMNEY ARGUED THAT HIS PLAN WOULDN’T CUT EDUCATION, BUT IT COULD MEAN A CUT OF MORE THAN $115 BILLION OVER THE NEXT DECADE

ROMNEY LIE #10: HE CLAIMS HIS ENERGY PLAN WILL MAKE NORTH AMERICA ENERGY INDEPENDENT, BUT IT’S TOO DEPENDENT ON OIL AND DRILLING

ROMNEY LIE #11: ROMNEY’S PLAN WILL “DEAL” WITH PEOPLE WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, BUT HE’D REPEAL OBAMACARE AND IT’S PROTECTIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, LETTING INSURANCE COMPANIES DISCRIMINATE

ROMNEY LIE #12: ROMNEY CLAIMED HE WAS A BIPARTISAN GOVERNOR, BUT IN REALITY HE BARELY TOOK THE TIME WORK WITH DEMOCRATS IN THE LEGISLATURE

The 12 Lies That Made Mitt Romney's Debate Performance Pure Fiction

Oh yeah, he did a great job.

now this is just epic. From their front page -

Republican Hatred of Their Country Hits a New Low as More Americans Find Jobs
And you want us to believe they are a credible source? Let's look even further, shall we?
their header - Real Liberal Politics

Stephanie, I guess you don't have an answer to one of Mitt's lies at the first debate. Don't worry. I will spare you the embarassment of have to say 3 of 38 is not "half."

Clearly, Romney adviser Eric Fehrnstrom thought he lied. The lights weren't off and the candidates hadn't quite left the stage and he was walking back Romney's statements. Most notable, the "pre existing conditions". Only Fehrnstrom didn't call it a "lie", he said Romney was "mistaken".

For a man who is so good at business, Romney sure tells a lot of, er, I mean, he makes a LOT of mistakes.

Mitt is making me lose faith in the Latter Day Saints. It is a sad day for those folks.

Forum List

Back