Anyone here a regular viewer of "Fox & Friends"?

Thats not the impression I get after listening the Brian Lamb's CSpan for the last 5 yrs pretty much daily. They also bring thios up from time to time to clarify it. Just because every other caller isn't a t-partier doesn't mean they drop Rightie-callers. If you listen to CSpan radio you would also know that they broadcast forums from all the conservative think-tanks too.

you are right about more or less balance for the think tanks but no amount of Bian Lamb's rationales about the lack of balance of the callers will ever justify the impression that one gets. It's so bad at times that the host will "neglect" even ID'ing the party of the caller, the rotation is so blatant. For Brian to say otherwise would produce a firestorm of counterclaims and denials from the left, all the while he knows the Repubs are docile and more or less accepting of the situation. They have real lives to live, the Libs much less so.

Last edited:
Don't do the superficial on the couch "news" programs.

If I happen to be watching the tube that time of day its BBC America.

Even the British get pissed with the BBC's left wing bias. You do know that, right? Best plan, get both sides of the story - the truth is usually buried in the middle.

I went to work-out in the gym this morning and someone had that tripe on one of the T.V.'s

vomit.gif

Its shows like Fox and friends that make me glad that I have not owned a TV for 5 years.

Why do you feel the need to push this tripe on us here is the bigger question.

go to a different GYM if you can't stand what's on THEIR T.V.s

good grief..:eusa_whistle:

Latest ratings. Wonder which of these the asswipe prefers?

FNC FOX & Friends 985 343 631
CNN American Morning 219 86 105
MSNBC Morning Joe 423 154 248
CNBC Squawk Box 216 73 131
HLN Morning Express w/ Meade 244 131 171

LOL, ratings do not equal substance. Having watched "Fox & Friends" briefly several times I understand why someone like you would watch that scripted tripe. In fact, "Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends have more substance.
Yes, far more people buy cheap booze than the good stuff, but that doesn't make the cheap stuff taste any better.

The marketplace of ideas is CSpan, where people give their opinions w/o them being screened/filtered by the Left or the Right, not ratings-driven, for-profit TV. They are on the radio too. I should know, I listen to it everyday :eusa_whistle:
That's not the case at all because as they usually do liberal callers call in on the Democrat line, the Independent line, and even dominate the Republican line because they, like you, cannot tolerate open competition in the marketplace of ideas.

Thats not the impression I get after listening the Brian Lamb's CSpan for the last 5 yrs pretty much daily. They also bring this up from time to time to clarify it. Just because every other caller isn't a t-partier doesn't mean they drop Rightie-callers. If you listen to CSpan radio you would also know that they broadcast forums from all the conservative think-tanks too.

I did not say they drop "Rightie-callers"
I'm saying that Leftie callers call on all the lines (D-R-I) and no discipline is adhered to nor required of them. As long as they claim to be an R, or an I, that's good enough for the host. Steve Scully is particularly bad, he goes several cycles without mentioniong the party of the caller, and the distribution is by party. that's why what he does is so eggregious.

You wouldn't notice because of the filter you have in place. Take off the leftie glasses. I do that by partaking of left radio when I get the opportunity. I'm pretty sure that you shun right wing radio, and other media, except what you get from hostile sources.

Last edited:
was I right or what? :cool:

ESPN pulls Hank Williams Jr. after he compares Obama to Hitler - Shutdown Corner - NFL*Blog - Yahoo! Sports
Hank Williams Jr., the singer whose various videos for the hit song "All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Monday Night" has served as the intro to "Monday Night Football" for 23 seasons, compared President Barack Obama to Adolf Hitler during a Monday morning appearance on "Fox and Friends.
Again they earn the name "Fox and FIENDS" :eek:

Fox has "liberals" on.... so they are moderate? Please note that these "liberals" are often unable to articulate their points and cave whenever they are chastized by the nutter host or panelists.

C-Span does not have any caller bias. the hosts let everyone who calls have the floor....and as long as they are well spoken and get to the point quickly, they will allow ample time for all.

I think that a nutter who thinks C-Span is biased is reacting to the fact that more liberals seek out the programming there because it asks the viewer/listener to form his/her own opinions.

I notice that not one of the *cough* "fox friends" questioned that Nashville Boy when he used the word "enemy" either. Reminds me of the GOP nominees standing motionless when an active-duty servicemen was bood.
4.gif

Last edited:
I notice that not one of the *cough* "fox friends" questioned that Nashville Boy when he used the word "enemy" either. Reminds me of the GOP nominees standing motionless when an active-duty servicemen was bood.
4.gif

He was booed for the question he asked and by about two people in an audience of about 6,000.

Last edited:
4.gif

He was booed for the question he asked and by about two people in an audience of about 6,000.

The point is that no one on the stage or panel blinked-an-eye when an active-duty serviceman in Iraq was bood. Doersn't matter how many people boo. Someone could've said something.

4.gif

The point is that no one on the stage or panel blinked-an-eye when an active-duty serviceman in Iraq was bood. Doersn't matter how many people boo. Someone could've said something.

No disrespect intended but it would've been stupid for them to scold a couple of people in an audience of 6,000 for a random booing like that. No question is sancrosanct because of whom it came from, even a vet returned from Iraq.
You sould not expect of Reps what you wouldn't likewise expect of Dems.

4.gif

Chicken-hawk Santorum also didn't give the GOP knee-jerk "thank you for your service" when he answered the question!!!

Chicken-hawk Santorum also didn't give the GOP knee-jerk "thank you for your service" when he answered the question!!!

Good observation. Santorum is creepy to me thats why I was overjoyed the time he got defeated in his last race :)

Forum List

Back