Anyone here a regular viewer of "Fox & Friends"?

I don't even watch TV when I'm there unless Robin Meade at CNN is on :coffee:

and Fox and Friends from your previous testimony that it induces wretching on your part

Yeppers. When Faux & Friends are on it makes me want to hurl :)

barff.jpg

'Lest we forget, they're the ones who brought us the "terrist fist bump" :rolleyes:

thats fine but dont lie about not watching it

Here's one of the frauds/one of the Fox blonde brigade that most incenses me :blowup:
News Hounds: Gretchen Carlson Endorses Non Existent Texas Creationist Curriculum!
Former Miss America and professional Christian Gretchen Carlson is a Stanford Grad. As such, she can't be anywhere near as dumb as she appears to be whilst sitting on the curvy couch next to interchangeable males whose IQ's are definitely on the left side of the Bell Curve and I ain't talking politics. In observing Gretch's staged stupidity, Jon Stewart once asked why she's stashing her IQ in an offshore account. I've long suspected that Gretch's theatrics are staged to appeal to the Fox & Friends demographics by making her look like one of them - simple conservative folk who don't believe in science cuz it's pushed by evil, librul, Jesus hating academics.

Why do you feel the need to push this tripe on us here is the bigger question.

go to a different GYM if you can't stand what's on THEIR T.V.s

good grief..:eusa_whistle:

Latest ratings. Wonder which of these the asswipe prefers?

FNC FOX & Friends 985 343 631
CNN American Morning 219 86 105
MSNBC Morning Joe 423 154 248
CNBC Squawk Box 216 73 131
HLN Morning Express w/ Meade 244 131 171

LOL, ratings do not equal substance. Having watched "Fox & Friends" briefly several times I understand why someone like you would watch that scripted tripe. In fact, "Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends have more substance.

Why don't you lock the doors, turn off the lights, turn on Ed Schultz, and pleasure yourself, asswipe.

What is it with the left and their fear of freedom of speech?

Don't like FNC? Don't watch it. Problem solved. Now, for the love of all that you hold dear.... stop fucking whining!

Damn, the left are like two year olds with a collective temper tantrum.

CG has nothing of substance to add as per her M.O. :eusa_whistle: Keep up the good work ;)

I respond in kind to the content. If your OP contains nothing of substance, you get nothing of substance in response. See how that works? Your mindless whining about Fox is laughable.

LOL, ratings do not equal substance. Having watched "Fox & Friends" briefly several times I understand why someone like you would watch that scripted tripe. In fact, "Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends have more substance.

Mmmmm, actually they do. You see people like and are for the most part moderate. Look at any legit poll and it well tell you that the vast majority of this countries population is moderate. Moderates like to hear both sides. Fox gives them both sides. Your lefty "news" people don't. And they're shrill. Moderates don't like shrill either. Grates on the nerves.

You know this is meaningless, yes?

It indicates only that conservatives watch Fox, while the vast majority of everyone else watches something else.

It’s also funny to see conservatives rush in to defend an inane morning entertainment program because they think it’s ‘conservative.’ Or even more idiotic, that the ratings somehow indicate Americans are ‘conservative’ or a majority ‘approve’ of the dogma.

Sad, really.

I don't even watch TV when I'm there unless Robin Meade at CNN is on :coffee:

OK, we get it, you're a mindless troll who's sole determiner of whether something is good is if the news person has big boobs. We got it junior, we got it.

I went to work-out in the gym this morning and someone had that tripe on one of the T.V.'s

vomit.gif

Your need to post this suggests you are an intolerant dogmatist and attention seeker. I'm a conservative and watch F&F every morning by default, meaning every thing else is even more inane. But on the other hand I would love to be able to tune in on my Walkman radio during my workday or on weekends and hear some unpretentious liberal espouse their ideas like Larry Kimg did back in the day when he tried to be a counter weight to Limbaugh. After Larry there was a slew of voices, like Hightower for one but they could never survive in the marketplace of ideas.

Last edited:
I went to work-out in the gym this morning and someone had that tripe on one of the T.V.'s

vomit.gif

Your need to post this suggests you are an intolerant dogmatist and attention seeker. I'm a conservative and watch F&F every morning by default, meaning every thing else is even more inane. But on the other hand I would love to be able to tune in on my Walkman radio during my workday or on weekends and hear some unpretentious liberal espouse their ideas like Larry Kimg did back in the day when he tried to be a counter weight to Limbaugh. After Larry there was a slew of voices, like Hightower for one but they could never survive in the marketplace of ideas.

The marketplace of ideas is CSpan, where people give their opinions w/o them being screened/filtered by the Left or the Right, not ratings-driven, for-profit TV. They are on the radio too. I should know, I listen to it everyday :eusa_whistle: http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/ Radio is listed on there too ;)

Last edited:

The fact that something's popular doesn't mean it isn't garbage.

vomit.gif

The marketplace of ideas is CSpan, where people give their opinions w/o them being screened/filtered by the Left or the Right, not ratings-driven, for-profit TV. They are on the radio too. I should know, I listen to it everyday :eusa_whistle:
That's not the case at all because as they usually do liberal callers call in on the Democrat line, the Independent line, and even dominate the Republican line because they, like you, cannot tolerate open competition in the marketplace of ideas.

Last edited:

I'm not sure what your point is. Are you saying that a network that works in the visual medium is using people on air that appear to be attractive?

Omigod! They don't know what hey're doing. And what about all those law degrees held by the on air personalities?

This network must be stoooopit!

What they need is Candy Crowley.

Last edited:

The marketplace of ideas is CSpan, where people give their opinions w/o them being screened/filtered by the Left or the Right, not ratings-driven, for-profit TV. They are on the radio too. I should know, I listen to it everyday :eusa_whistle:
That's not the case at all because as they usually do liberal callers call in on the Democrat line, the Independent line, and even dominate the Republican line because they, like you, cannot tolerate open competition in the marketplace of ideas.

Thats not the impression I get after listening the Brian Lamb's CSpan for the last 5 yrs pretty much daily. They also bring this up from time to time to clarify it. Just because every other caller isn't a t-partier doesn't mean they drop Rightie-callers. If you listen to CSpan radio you would also know that they broadcast forums from all the conservative think-tanks too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back