anyone here a oathkeeper?

funny how they pop up now but not during bush's time in office, i guess things like the patriot act were just fine with these people regarding questions of constitutionality.

wow, you really are a liberal hack...arent you? Typical, ignoring logic and rational truths, and instead opt for emotion and assumptions. well say goodbye to any credibility you may have had with me. Youre nothing but a drone. I hope someday you learn to forumulate your own opinion on things instead of taking what your professors or whatever gie you without quesiton.

like i could give a crap what type of credibility a radical right winger who is hawking a radical anti American group gives me.

I pray you think for yourself someday. Good luck to you.

this organization is specifically for military members so they would be representing the military by joining.

The membership is not just active Military. It is retired Military as well as Police officers and many other groups. I am a supporter.

What We Are Not

We are Not advocating or promoting the overthrow of
any government whether local, state or national.
We want our governments to return to the Constitutional
Republic which the Declaration of Independence and the
Constitution defined and instituted.

We are Not advocating or promoting violence towards
any organization, group or person.
We are determined to Honor our Oath to support and
defend the Constitution.

We are not advocating or promoting the removal of any
person from his or her elected office.
We want all elected persons to live up to their
Oath to "support and defend the Constitution" as it
is written or to leave of their own volition.

We are not advocating or promoting that anyone in the
Judicial Branch be removed or replaced.
We want the Justices in the Judicial Branch to follow
the Constitution as written without interpretation.

We are not advocating or promoting any particular
form of government other than the Constitutional
Republic which the Declaration of Independence and
the Constitution defined and instituted.

We are not advocating or promoting the rewriting of
the Constitution nor are we asking for an Amendment thereto.
We are insisting on the Constitution being Enforced
as it is written without interpretation.

We are Not advocating or promoting any act or acts of
aggression against any organization or person for any
reason including, but not limited to; race, religion,
national origin, political affiliation, gender or
sexual orientation.

We hope for a return to a Constitutional Republic free from fear and hatred,
We hate only tyranny.

We are Oath sworn Americans who want the
Constitution returned to its Legal and Rightful place, intact,
as the Ultimate Law of the Land.

funny how they pop up now but not during bush's time in office, i guess things like the patriot act were just fine with these people regarding questions of constitutionality.

Does a Military man or woman stop keeping their oath at any given time?

I thought once a Marine always a Marine

Why do you oppose upholding the Constitution, therfore keeping the people of America free from tyranny? :confused:

Yeah but there are morons who called Bush the same thing. ~BH

and if the oath keepers popped up during bush's term i would have opposed it then also.

Depends on who you are labeling oathtakers. I took the oath to uphold and defend the US Constitution. BOTH parties use it to wipe their asses.

Your point?

Exactly Brother. Too bad so many people are stuck on stupid by being easily herded like Sheople into the two Party corral. When it comes to the United States Constitution, There are no Party lines. Well, That is if one can think for themselves instead of bowing down to their own Party like robots. ~BH

wow, you really are a liberal hack...arent you? Typical, ignoring logic and rational truths, and instead opt for emotion and assumptions. well say goodbye to any credibility you may have had with me. Youre nothing but a drone. I hope someday you learn to forumulate your own opinion on things instead of taking what your professors or whatever gie you without quesiton.

like i could give a crap what type of credibility a radical right winger who is hawking a radical anti American group gives me.

noose is a good guy and a friend of mine. A bit misled on some issues, But I am working on him.

:razz: ~BH

you used pray and think for yourself in the same sentence.:lol:

bad luck to you and your attempts at making this generations timothy mcveigh.

That's....pretty ignorant. Not unexpected.

The membership is not just active Military. It is retired Military as well as Police officers and many other groups. I am a supporter.

What We Are Not

We are Not advocating or promoting the overthrow of
any government whether local, state or national.
We want our governments to return to the Constitutional
Republic which the Declaration of Independence and the
Constitution defined and instituted.

We are Not advocating or promoting violence towards
any organization, group or person.
We are determined to Honor our Oath to support and
defend the Constitution.

We are not advocating or promoting the removal of any
person from his or her elected office.
We want all elected persons to live up to their
Oath to "support and defend the Constitution" as it
is written or to leave of their own volition.

We are not advocating or promoting that anyone in the
Judicial Branch be removed or replaced.
We want the Justices in the Judicial Branch to follow
the Constitution as written without interpretation.

We are not advocating or promoting any particular
form of government other than the Constitutional
Republic which the Declaration of Independence and
the Constitution defined and instituted.

We are not advocating or promoting the rewriting of
the Constitution nor are we asking for an Amendment thereto.
We are insisting on the Constitution being Enforced
as it is written without interpretation.

We are Not advocating or promoting any act or acts of
aggression against any organization or person for any
reason including, but not limited to; race, religion,
national origin, political affiliation, gender or
sexual orientation.

We hope for a return to a Constitutional Republic free from fear and hatred,
We hate only tyranny.

We are Oath sworn Americans who want the
Constitution returned to its Legal and Rightful place, intact,
as the Ultimate Law of the Land.

Does a Military man or woman stop keeping their oath at any given time?

I thought once a Marine always a Marine

Why do you oppose upholding the Constitution, therfore keeping the people of America free from tyranny? :confused:

like already stated this organization is very transparent and if any thing it is anti American and designed to hinder the duly elected U.S. Government for the simple fact it is no longer republican/conservative controlled.

That's....pretty ignorant. Not unexpected.

like already asked why this organization now and not when bush put forth the patriot act or the invasion of iraq? extremely transparent.

Oh, and what unlawful order did the NG follow during Katrina?

first, i don't decide what is unlawful, the United States Constitution does, which the oath of service binds one's loyalty when entering into service to the American people.

Second, the National Guard comitted treason by disarming the American people in 2005. Please watch the youtube video posted on the first page for more details.

I hope you take it upon yourself to study a little bit of history before calling people loons in relation to a subject you clearly do not have the atiquate educational training to understand.

Last edited:
read pixiestix please, noose. read their mission statement. and please just admit that your assumptions are wrong...because you know and we know that they are. thanks.

involvement with the heritage foundation is all i need to know, this is a radical right group trying to hide behind the oath.

The Heritage Foundation is not "radical right." The "radical right" is anarchy. Said foundation does not espouse anything of the sort. You have your left and right messed up Noose.

In my opinion, there is nothing "radical" about said group. Being vocal, does not necessarily make one radical. It may appear radical to appeasers en mass.

I think a lot of this video is fear mongering.

If a soldier or officer refuses an order, they best know what they are refusing to do and why. They best have their proverbial ducks in a row, or they will be in a world of hurt.

Last edited:

first, i don't decide what is unlawful, the United States Constitution does, which the oath of service binds one's loyalty when entering into service to the American people.

Second, the National Guard comitted treason by disarming the American people in 2005. Please watch the youtube video posted on the first page for more details.

I hope you take it upon yourself to study a little bit of history before calling people loons in relation to a subject you clearly do not have the atiquate educational training to understand.

You don't seem to know what Treason is per the Constitution. What you tried to describe as Treason, isn't. Not even close.

Article III, Section III: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted."

You don't seem to know what Treason is per the Constitution. What you tried to describe as Treason, isn't. Not even close.

Article III, Section III: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted."

I stand corrected. Surely however, the acts carried out during the aftermath of Katrina were unlawful, correct?

I stand corrected. Surely however, the acts carried out during the aftermath of Katrina were unlawful, correct?

What specifically are you speaking of?

the door-to-door gun confiscation from law abiding american citizens due violation of 2nd amendment.

Forum List

Back