anyone here a oathkeeper?

for those who have no idea what i'm talking about:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2K4-BQYAI]YouTube - Oath Keepers Orders We Will NOT Obey Full Length Video[/ame]

Mmmkay... and the point is? How about you spell it out for us instead of having us watch over 9 minutes worth of rather boring video with melodramatic soundtrack...

Also... what is 'facism'? :lol:

wtf, conspiracy theories? This is an organization of active duty military members...supported by the herritage foundation. whoever moved this from the military board is a pretty fucked up individual.

I'm sure there must be something in the various military codes that disallows active service members from joining organizations that expect them to violate legal orders from their commanding officers...

wtf, conspiracy theories? This is an organization of active duty military members...supported by the herritage foundation. whoever moved this from the military board is a pretty fucked up individual.

active duty military personnel should not be involved with radical right wing anti American organizations.

active duty military personnel should not be involved with radical right wing anti American organizations.

so you have to be a political hack in order to take your oath literally? That's sad.

so you have to be a political hack in order to take your oath literally? That's sad.

it has somerhing to do with the heritage foundation, enough said, its not about taking the oath literally its about right wing extremism.

it has somerhing to do with the heritage foundation, enough said, its not about taking the oath literally its about right wing extremism.

If your bogus alligations were true, why again would that be a bad thing?

If your bogus alligations were true, why again would that be a bad thing?

why is right wing extremism a bad thing? 2 words, timothy mcveigh

Yeah but there are morons who called Bush the same thing. ~BH

and if the oath keepers popped up during bush's term i would have opposed it then also.

noose, What's wrong with honoring The United States Constitution? ~BH

do you think that is what its all about? where were the oath keepers when bush initiated the patriot act? this is nothing but radical right wing propaganda fear mongering.

and if the oath keepers popped up during bush's term i would have opposed it then also.

do you think that is what its all about? where were the oath keepers when bush initiated the patriot act? this is nothing but radical right wing propaganda fear mongering.

...watch the video...60% of it is them bitching about how Bush handled Katrina...stop assuming because all it does, quite honestly, is makes you look like another liberal drone. Which you may or may not be, however you are not helping your case.

Bullcrap brother. Did you watch the video? Half of it was on Katrina under Bush's watch? Now you're not making sense. And you know that I preached against the Patriot Act for years at Hannity for the very reason that it was Un-Constitutional. ~BH

Forum List

Back