Anyone Hear Obama and Brown?

what they are giddy with....the expectations that the government will give them more money than they can make in the private sector...i have repeatedly said....why sell on market for 50 cents on a dollar when you can wait for a bail out at 75 cents a dollar...toxic assets are being dumped on the government to avoid loses...instead of allowing banks and others to take the losses....banks have closed in the past and will close in the future...i agree with annie that the rewards are going to the unsuccessful....a trend that started long before obama

thats it....just your opinion....no link...so text...just you again saying you think obama sucks...but dressing it up in fancy words?

fancy language? :lol: I was simply commenting on my impression, somehow I think many are going to want us to read the press copy of texts, rather than listening to them, at least when not on TOTUS.

No, you are not allowed to watch what I DO. Get your eyeballs on me and listen only to what I say like a good little sheeple or we'll have the treasury seize your business and Barney Fwank decide what to pay you.:lol:

o hell gunny the world will always hate us.....if that really a matter at this point? world opinion is always on the side of the underdog....period...the little fellow blah blah blah...world opinion is whom?
great britian land of the dying sun...france? they have too many problems themselves to toss shoes...
russia? putin and his gang of thugs? world opinion...matters to whom at this point?

my point was...annie didnt give any examples of what was said.....i did

Examples are nice to reinforce one's argument. They are not required. I think everyone that pays any attention is aware Obama is off selling out our sovereignty.

I love it. Bush is out, Obama's in, and the world STILL hates us, just as I spent the last 8 years pointing out it has since the Cold War ended to a bunch of deaf ostriches.

the world hated us prior to the end of the cold war ..... they hated us in the 60's and 70's....

Obama tries to rally world to cope with downturn

snippets:

The president also disputed criticism that the United States was feuding with other nations about the need to pump more money into economic stimulus policies, saying any differences are "vastly overstated."

"I am absolutely confident that this meeting will reflect enormous consensus about the need to work in concert to deal with these problems," Obama said ahead of the G-20 economic crisis summit

that sob ...how dare he state that the worlds needs to work together and that the summit will b a success...how damn dare he?

Obama prodded nations to spur growth and work together on regulatory reform, and not fall into the kind of protectionism and other mistakes that helped fuel the Great Depression.

"That is a mistake that we cannot afford to repeat," Obama said alongside British Prime Minister Gordon Brown.

Obama called the world's economic challenge the most serious one since World War II. He said he came on behalf of the United States to "listen, not to lecture."

"Having said that," Obama added, "we must not miss an opportunity to lead."

trying to avoid another depression is a bad thing?

Asked about whether the U.S. was to blame for causing the economic slide, Obama said he preferred to look ahead, not back. He said he had no worries about the stability of the U.S. economic system.

"I think that there is a vibrancy to our economic model, a durability to our political model, and a set of ideals that has sustained even through the most difficult times," Obama said.

that asshole..having faith in our country.. how dare he!

But he added that people should consider spending now to invest in their future.

"Basing decisions around fear is not the right way to go," Obama said. "We are going to get through this difficult time."

hope and optimism ....omg..wtf...again how dare he....

What's your point? THIS and YOU are a perfect example of what's wrong. He's got all the right buzzwords to lure you gullible folk right in. Unfortunately, if you compare his words with his actions, they don't add up to the same thing.

Can't imagine why anyone would criticize Herr Obama at all.

o blow it out your ass...i am not one of those who think obama can do no wrong...i simply think we should hope and wish he does move us forward...hell i hope that for all presidents and leaders...only a fool would hope other wise....

and stop thinking that anyone who doesnt hate obama is worshipping him as a messiah you know damn well i do not do that....

and i do believe the op was about his words was it not?

i hope (notice how we all use that word when we refer to him now) he stays out of the way.....this feels like one of those moments were lost of words and micro managment is not the way to manage this problem.....

anyone ever have one of those bosses......they want you to fix things but keep implimenting new policies and saying stupid shit.....and if the would just shut up and go on vacation i could concentrate and fix this.....

business men and women will fix this......they always have.....they just need time to figure out the new rules....problem is they change every day....

Forum List

Back