Anyone hear Hillary on Franken's show?

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
This twit trash's the Bush administration on the war in Iraq, and specifically the events in Fallujah. Rather than lay the blame where it deserves, on some lowlife scumbags who commited these crimes, she lays the blame on Bush.

Then she has the audacity to come back and state her husband and the entire Clinton administration deserves credit for the military success in Iraq! Is this woman the biggest ass on earth?????

Does anyone have a link to this interview? I'll keep looking...

Let me see if i understand correctly, Everything the troops do well in Iraq, should be attributed to the Clinton administration, while every bad thing should be attributed Bush. Am i getting that correctly?

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Let me see if i understand correctly, Everything the troops do well in Iraq, should be attributed to the Clinton administration, while every bad thing should be attributed Bush. Am i getting that correctly?

Yes, that's the way I see it from Hillary. Like I said, she's a twit!

Hell i'll say it TWAT! Hillary is a joke, you just take what she says and figure the source and everything she says is to further her and Bubba's power. Intellectually you could never equate military successes in Iraq to the Bubba admin.

Forum List

Back