Anyone have full context of this video where obama said he isn't an american citizen?

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8[/ame]

It sounds like he might have been trying to be sarcastic/funny but I dont have the entire context of the clip so I am not sure if he was truly admitting he wasn't born here or if he was doing a typical Obama wise-ass snarky commentary on "birthers"

I'm talking about the very beginning of the video, you dont have to watch the whole thing (I didn't make it past 1:30 ;)) just the vid in the first 30 seconds, I would like the context.

Last edited:
YouTube - Not Natural Born -- TRUTH MATTERS

It sounds like he might have been trying to be sarcastic/funny but I dont have the entire context of the clip so I am not sure if he was truly admitting he wasn't born here or if he was doing a typical Obama wise-ass snarky commentary on "birthers"

I'm talking about the very beginning of the video, you dont have to watch the whole thing (I didn't make it past 1:30 ;)) just the vid in the first 30 seconds, I would like the context.

Undoubtedly some sort of video shenanigans by Not-so-Bright Bart! :cool:

Undoubtedly some sort of video shenanigans by Not-so-Bright Bart! :cool:

I'd like to find out one way or the other but I can't since the clip they put in the video is cut short ;)

Pretty weird stuff. Personally,i don't mind being called a "Birther." I'm leaning towards concluding that he is not an American Citizen and was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. His Anti-American policies like suing the people of Arizona and his apology tours seem to confirm my suspicions. I know many call us "Birthers" nuts,but i've never been one to shy away from a battle. So much is still unknown about this guy and his family. People are right to be suspicious in my opinion. Hey that's just how i feel anyway. Thanks for the vid.

I tried to research the videos on anything he might have said about his birth and I find it very interesting that all of those videos have been taken down. I also found it very interesting that C-Span did not have videos of all the presidental debates where this might have been found.
Don't know humm......

Pretty weird stuff. Personally,i don't mind being called a "Birther."
Awriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......a DUMBASS and PROUD-OF-IT, are ya'??

images

Last edited:
Nah, there is something fishy.

He turns his back when the audio says he comes from Kenya.

And his hand is at his mouth when he says he's not an American.

I think we have a possible fraud here.

You can't trust everything that is on the internet.

his wife's comment that they are going to visit obama's home country of kenya....is that real? about 45 secs in

Pretty weird stuff. Personally,i don't mind being called a "Birther." I'm leaning towards concluding that he is not an American Citizen and was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. His Anti-American policies like suing the people of Arizona and his apology tours seem to confirm my suspicions. I know many call us "Birthers" nuts,but i've never been one to shy away from a battle. So much is still unknown about this guy and his family. People are right to be suspicious in my opinion. Hey that's just how i feel anyway. Thanks for the vid.

If he was born in Kenya, how did his birth announcement get into two Hawaiian newspapers. THAT'S some REAL long range planning!!! :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8

No, but I'm sure someone will manufacture one for you.

I know the following clip with michelle saying what she said was legit as I saw it when she first said it and all 3 cable news networks aired the clip (before the "birther" movement or whatever you want to call it) but that first one i'm not sure on.

My guess is it is either doctored or Obama being a wise ass.

Let's not be totally dumb about this, PP. Of course this president is not going to give you birthers any credibility by admitting that he's a terrorist. You're gonna have to work for that one.

:lol:

his wife's comment that they are going to visit obama's home country of kenya....is that real? about 45 secs in

Yes that is real but I found a video of the first part and someone fudged with the voice as many had suspected.

The "home country" thing could have just been her way of saying his "ancestoral home" or something. My dad has called italy his home country before but he was born here, my grandparents came over on a boat though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8It sounds like he might have been trying to be sarcastic/funny but I dont have the entire context of the clip so I am not sure if he was truly admitting he wasn't born here or if he was doing a typical Obama wise-ass snarky commentary on "birthers".
Doesn't matter. Congressional Dems should impeach and convict him based just on that snippet of video. Legal precedent has been set you know. :lol:

Forum List

Back