Anyone have any exotic pets..sugar gliders,hedgehogs etc?

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
Just wondering if anyone has any different animals. I have a chinchilla,which probably isn't exotic,but different. Just curious.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
I think Jim and Evil have lizards of different kinds. Nothing special here just one nerd dog and two cats.

That's o.k.,dogs are the best!!!! Cats are good too,although they are driving us nuts while we are trying to pack-too curious!

We currently have 8 lizards, 4 dogs and 2 bunnies.
SE will have to give you the particulars on the lizards.
We had a suger glider about 6 years ago - Loved him!

Well.what kind of lizards? Sugar Gliders are pretty cute.Wait a minute-sir evil didn't feed that sugar glidar to his monitor,did he?! :eek: Just kidding!

I'm gonna take a guess that maybe you like monitors! Are yours mean? I know most of the ones I have seen weren't "people" friendly. They probably weren't handled enough though.

I have a special-ed cat, if that counts :D

our cat Milo is so retarded. he is almost 3 yrs old and he still chases, hunts, and attacks his own tail. He eats ANYTHING including bubble wrap, and my other cat's hairballs...he has tried to attack a bird sitting on our porch-through the glass. He ran full blast then *SMACK* into the glass sliding door. :confused:

Originally posted by fuzzykitten99
I have a special-ed cat, if that counts :D

our cat Milo is so retarded. he is almost 3 yrs old and he still chases, hunts, and attacks his own tail. He eats ANYTHING including bubble wrap, and my other cat's hairballs...he has tried to attack a bird sitting on our porch-through the glass. He ran full blast then *SMACK* into the glass sliding door. :confused:

That just means he has lots of personality,kitten lol! He sounds cute. Cats should be active like that,it's more entertaining!

Forum List

Back