Anyone have a full list of the companies and CEO's who Trump is meeting today?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
If anyone has the details or the link that provides these details, please share here.

Thanks in advance.

no idea but i'm watching now . Sounds good so far but i just heard that the President has ordered that certain countries that were not allowed to buy new military hardware from the USA are now allowed to buy military hardware from the USA . Just something / probably good news that i heard a minute ago SCanadian .

no idea but i'm watching now . Sounds good so far but i just heard that the President has ordered that certain countries that were not allowed to buy new military hardware from the USA are now allowed to buy military hardware from the USA . Just something / probably good news that i heard a minute ago SCanadian .

Indeed, assuming these countries aren't a direct threat to America. If they are, quite frankly, let's hope they are only sold sunsetted generations of technology, lol.

I have been active in reaching out to his administration and some large companies, some of which are in this meeting today. I'm hoping I can identify a full list and do my part to support Trump and his message, directly, through what I have experienced in Canada. I can assert with full confidence that there are MANY countries taking advantage of America, not the least of which is Canadian security apparatus unfortunately. As I've said before, the list in order of abuse is China, Mexico, Canada.

One statement that was made is fully true also, people are asking if Trump is able to bring back so many jobs. First, I think he can, given the tax reform and border tax proposals which will do wonders for the exporting of job. Certainly a great deal of jobs brought back AND new expansion in America. Second, AT LEAST HE IS TRYING! Would his detractors prefer he doesn't do anything and just allow America to be exploited as it has the last three decades?

Global democracy depends on a strong America, yes, an Empire. I'm not afraid to say it. I prefer the good in America lead the world rather than the bad in some other communist hellhole.

well , i would SUPPOSE and assume that Trump wouldn't sell advance military hardware to enemies . I think that he may be selling to Japan , S Korea , Philippines and others near the and close to our enemies in 'china' .and 'n korea' Maybe Taiwan [chuckle] and that would raise some eyebrows SCanadian .

Forum List

Back