Anyone good with graphics?

Originally posted by SinisterMotives
I can already tell you the red won't stand out very well against the dark blue without the white behind it. That's why I put it there.

I agree, I think it'll look kinda pale.

Ok, leave the white behind it, but if your going to follow the red/white/blue, then you need to change the second to lines, so white is before the light blue!!!!!! :p:

Originally posted by janeeng
Ok, leave the white behind it, but if your going to follow the red/white/blue, then you need to change the second to lines, so white is before the light blue!!!!!! :p:

Oh shush, you! :p

No problem, Jim. I'll help you some more later when Janeen's not around. :laugh:

Shucks, you mean you don't want to make this an all night event??? hahaha! looks much better, yes Sinister, good job!!! now, I do have some furniture that does need to be moved??? :p:

Originally posted by janeeng
Shucks, you mean you don't want to make this an all night event??? hahaha! looks much better, yes Sinister, good job!!! now, I do have some furniture that does need to be moved??? :p:

What's in it for me? :D

Well, don't think too hard, wouldn't want you to hurt your brain! :D

Just a suggestion....

Only kidding. Looks great. I noticed it as soon as I logged onto the board. Good job guys!!

Just found this thread. Adobe photoshop is the way to go. Industry standard, bro. Ask me anything about it if you have trouble. Same with illustrator/acrobat/etc. ( my real name is Joe Adobe...)

Wish I would have seen this thread - I'd be up to trying a banner...lemme know if you are still interested, Jim.

Originally posted by dmp
Wish I would have seen this thread - I'd be up to trying a banner...lemme know if you are still interested, Jim.

I'm always interested in bigger and better things, thanks!

Just an fyi in case you didn't notice, that's 3 different pictures at the top. NYC, aircraft carrier, and USMB middle logo. I like the two on the outside, maybe we can look at something different for the center logo (with the same dimensions and same color scheme)?

top, complete banner minus buttons...with a little more 'grounded' image of our military :D

hehe...I can substitute whatever pics you want...minus Steelers logos.

I like the center logo. I tried replacing it but it didn't mix well with the orange and black. Can you change the color scheme?

Originally posted by jimnyc
I like the center logo. I tried replacing it but it didn't mix well with the orange and black. Can you change the color scheme?

My question to you - trying to be meek and not face your wrath... are you adamant, adamantine, austere, bullheaded, changeless, chiseled, dead set, definite, determined, fixed, hanging tough, hard-lined, incompliant, inelastic, inexorable, inflexible, intransigent, invariable, locked in, obdurate, single-minded, solid, static, stern, stringent, unalterable, unbending, unbreakable, unchanging, uncompromising, undeviating, unmoving, unpermissive, unrelenting, unyielding on the orange/black?? it IS a bit abrasive...I was sorta hoping this would be a chance to swap to a brighter, more cheerful colour scheme :)

Forum List

Back