Anyone good with graphics?

Sorry, the mind starts going!!! :)

Can you get "where you voice counts" a little more to the right??? just a tad???

Do you want the "U" in "United" to overlap the picture like before and have "Where Your Voice Counts" be the line that goes further to the right? What about "Freedom of Speech Award 2003"? Where should that go?

I think your last example was pretty good, if you can just move the second line to the right a little! It is that or to center both 2 and 3rd line under title!!!!

I'm gonna run to the store and give Jim a chance to try the last one, then I'll try that. :)

I'm just glad I'm not rearranging your furniture for you! :p

Yeah, the moving of furniture too could be a challenge.

Jim, can't you get the W in where atleast under the i in United??? just a little more to the right??? i know, asking a lot, but I think it would look better!

Why not center USMB on the page and center the button below it. Currently they are too far to the right.

The logo and the buttons are in separate cells. I think Janeen is right about centering all the logo text.

Just a question/observation...

Underneath "Freedom of Speech...", it has a somewhat "mirrored" look.. I can see some white like some letters got cut off..... ?

Ok, Jim, one more thing, can you guys take out the white background in United States message board, take a look?? I think the white behind might be too much, not sure, do it then vote???

I can already tell you the red won't stand out very well against the dark blue without the white behind it. That's why I put it there.

Originally posted by janeeng
Ok, Jim, one more thing, can you guys take out the white background in United States message board, take a look?? I think the white behind might be too much, not sure, do it then vote???

I think the effect is better with the white in the background. But I'm willing to try it if you guys think it would look better.

Forum List

Back