Anyone gonna watch...

I'm not understanding the issue here. Did the GOP pull the 'dukakis' manuever on Dukakis, and are they using that specific photo of Kerry?

"We had Michael Moore in the presidential box, someone who said Americans are stupid," Coleman said. "Michael Moore sits with President Jimmy Carter in his box. Is that the foreign policy coming out of this convention? Does that demonstrate the party's commitment to make tough decisions?"

But Michael Moore is an Independent. :rolleyes:

Moore is going to be on The O'Reilly factor tonight. I've got to crank up the VCR for that one.

Jimmyeatworld said:
"We had Michael Moore in the presidential box, someone who said Americans are stupid," Coleman said. "Michael Moore sits with President Jimmy Carter in his box. Is that the foreign policy coming out of this convention? Does that demonstrate the party's commitment to make tough decisions?"

But Michael Moore is an Independent. :rolleyes:

Moore is going to be on The O'Reilly factor tonight. I've got to crank up the VCR for that one.

Dear god!!! He's actually goin on O'Reilly? Bill will kill him in a debate.

Anyone gonna watch O'Reily Factor tonight? Bill's interviewing Michael Moore. I seen a clip today on Fox, and as much as I can't even stand to look at MM, I really wanna see Bill go up against him, LOL!

Hannitized said:
Anyone gonna watch O'Reily Factor tonight? Bill's interviewing Michael Moore. I seen a clip today on Fox, and as much as I can't even stand to look at MM, I really wanna see Bill go up against him, LOL!
I plan on trying. Here on the west coast, we get it at 5 and tehn again I think at 9

I really really can't stand MM and I feel like if I watch this interview I will be condoning MM's efforts ! But, I really want to see Bill tear him up so maybe I will who knows ! Anything that shows MM on tv I turn the channel ! He makes me want to :puke3: :puke3: !!!!

Forum List

Back