Anyone from South Florida???

therightplatfor said:
Broward Young Republicans are having a meeting on the 20th. Details to follow...

I'm all for the Young Republicans, but that is a weird first post!

Kathianne said:
I'm all for the Young Republicans, but that is a weird first post!

Definitely. :dunno:

Sucks I'm missing out on South Florida politics. I miss it now that I'm overseas :), no better poltiics south of the mason-dixon line than what goes in my home town and its surrounding areas.

therightplatfor said:
Broward Young Republicans are having a meeting on the 20th. Details to follow...

I met a girl from (I think) Broward Co. who was in the YR's down there. She siad their meetings were very fun... lots of drinking! (She was hot too!)

gop_jeff said:
I met a girl from (I think) Broward Co. who was in the YR's down there. She siad their meetings were very fun... lots of drinking! (She was hot too!)

:dev1: 1 more reason/motivation to get out of the Navy ASAP (w/ honor of course) and move back to Miami to go back to school :)

gop_jeff said:
From Colorado huh...
Hmmm, and she's hot???
I might have to confirm that, give me her number!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
From Colorado huh...
Hmmm, and she's hot???
I might have to confirm that, give me her number!

I think that may be County rather than Colorado. Broward County is in the south of FL.

Forum List

Back