Anyone For a Trump/Sanders Ticket ? LOL

Did you think that everyone must stay exactly the same all their life ?

Absolutely not. Improving oneself is essential to growth. But not everyone does that.

That's why I've put the challenge out here ---- quite a while ago ---- for anyone to show any example, ever, anywhere, inside or outside of politics, where Donald Rump has ever admitted to a fuckup. Never got an answer. Not one. He's not capable of it. He can't grow.

And when I say "can't" I mean he could if he wanted to, as anyone could. But he's incapable of wanting to.

In any case, nobody really knows exactly what Trump will do if/whenever he becomes president. That includes you.

No one knows the future. But we do know the past, and we can see when that past is a solid consistent line, and yes it's possible that suddenly after 70 years somebody does a complete unexpected 180 for no apparent reason. In the same way it's possible that it will snow in Miami next month. So we work with probabilities. That is, if we want to be rational.

If we want to be irrational, then all bets are off, and you have the Rump/Sanders ticket, the Hitler/Ghandi ticket, and you have mustard on your spaghetti.

No one knows the future. But we do know the past, and we can see when that past is a solid consistent line, and yes it's possible that suddenly after 70 years somebody does a complete unexpected 180 for no apparent reason. In the same way it's possible that it will snow in Miami next month. So we work with probabilities. That is, if we want to be rational.

If we want to be irrational, then all bets are off, and you have the Rump/Sanders ticket, the Hitler/Ghandi ticket, and you have mustard on your spaghetti.
1. He admitted a mistake, and apologized to Meghan Kelly jus a coupleof days ago (on international TV-prime time) :laugh: do you ever feel silly ?

2. So you're saying that Trump's political positions now are all changed from what they were 5 years ago or more ? You might feel silly about that too. I could list 18 of his current positions which match what he said going back to the 1990s.

Why not pick Bernie. I mean, it's not like Bernie will live long enough to see the year 2017.

plenty of evidence to the opposite

Care to ah. hee hee ..... cite some?

:popcorn:
images
images
images
images

images
11943375_10154296961698782_907798648_n.jpg

1. He admitted a mistake, and apologized to Meghan Kelly jus a coupleof days ago (on international TV-prime time) :laugh: do you ever feel silly ?

Nope. Because I don't make claims I can't prove.

2. So you're saying that Trump's political positions now are all changed from what they were 5 years ago or more ? You might feel silly about that too. I could list 18 of his current positions which match what he said going back to the 1990s.

Pffft. His movable feast philosophies are the stuff of legend. He'll change what he just said five minutes ago, let alone five years, because he's a whore with no principles at all. That's not new. The only thing that never changes is that it's always about Numero Uno.

Oh sorry, that's Rapistese for "Number One", i.e. himself.

base.png

Why not pick Bernie. I mean, it's not like Bernie will live long enough to see the year 2017.
Nah! He's a healthy, energetic guy. He'll still be here in 2025, at the ripe old age of 83, but he'll be too old to run for president then. Most people wouldn't vote for someone that old.

plenty of evidence to the opposite

Care to ah. hee hee ..... cite some?

:popcorn:
images
images
images
images

images
11943375_10154296961698782_907798648_n.jpg

So let's see if we have this straight.....

In response to my challenge to "cite some" referring to this:

Even if it were true that all his life Trump was only interested in himself (plenty of evidence to the opposite), there still is the ability for a person to evolve into something different.

---- you post a slew of photo-ops engineered to get him face splash because he can't help his own Narcissism*. Thanks for making my point, but I already said that.

:dig:

* --- white shoes. Not even making that up --- WHITE SHOES. :lmao:

Pffft. His movable feast philosophies are the stuff of legend. He'll change what he just said five minutes ago, let alone five years, because he's a whore with no principles at all. That's not new. The only thing that never changes is that it's always about Numero Uno.
FALSE! You made a claim you couldn't prove. Worse still, I proved you wrong. Trump admitted to a fuckup when the said to Meghan Kelly that he made a mistake. Now, YOU made a mistake. :badgrin:

You didn't answer the question. Here it is again, Mr Dodge >> "you're saying that Trump's political positions now are all changed from what they were 5 years ago or more ?"

FALSE! You made a claim you couldn't prove. Worse still, I proved you wrong. Trump admitted to a fuckup when the said to Meghan Kelly that he made a mistake. Now, YOU made a mistake. :badgrin:

You didn't answer the question. Here it is again, Mr Dodge >> "you're saying that Trump's political positions now are all changed from what they were 5 years ago or more ?"

I uh, hate to break the bad news but ..... your posting something on a message board doesn't make it magically come to life in the real world. Any more than Mexico is going to pay for that fucking wall.

Nor, I'm afraid, does posting in RED ALL CAPS.

When you come up with a link, you be sure to get back to me, Sparkles. :eusa_hand:

Even if it were true that all his life Trump was only interested in himself (plenty of evidence to the opposite), there still is the ability for a person to evolve into something different.

---- you post a slew of photo-ops engineered to get him face splash because he can't help his own Narcissism*. Thanks for making my point, but I already said that.

No, you DON'T have it straight. I posted pictures which refuted your dumb statement that he doesn't care about anybody but himself. He cares about our military men & women (Hillary & Obama don't). He cares about our police (Hillary & Obama don't). And he cares about the American people. That's why they voted him to be the GOP nominee.

No, you DON'T have it straight. I posted pictures which refuted your dumb statement that he doesn't care about anybody but himself. He cares about our military men & women (Hillary & Obama don't). He cares about our police (Hillary & Obama don't). And he cares about the American people. That's why they voted him to be the GOP nominee.

I uh, hate to be the bearer of two bad news tidbits in a row about how the world works but ---- pictures don't prove jack squat about that. All it shows is who had to get his face in the camera for a calculated advantage.

With WHITE SHOES.

Oh he'll never live that down.

I uh, hate to break the bad news but ..... your posting something on a message board doesn't make it magically come to life in the real world. Any more than Mexico is going to pay for that fucking wall.

When you come up with a link, you be sure to get back to me, Sparkles. :eusa_hand:
HA HA. A "link" ? LOL. A link to what ????
wtf20.gif
are you talking about ?

Also, I'm busy right now with another thread ( about Memorial Day) I don't have time for your jibberish.

HA HA. A'link" ? LOL. A link to what ????
wtf20.gif
are you talking about ?

Also, I'm busy right now with another thread ( about Memorial Day) I don't have time for your jibberish.

Buried in the quote where it conveniently wouldn't show up was:

HA HA. A'link" ? LOL. A link to what ????
wtf20.gif
are you talking about ?

Predictable as the sunset.

Forum List

Back