Anyone ever use this holster?

So it's a fashion statement. Cool.

zacly.

Freedom is cool, man. Ha.

Don't worry, though, if I'm carrying payroll there'll be a smokewagon up inat biatch.

No problem. Most gun nuts are just in it for the fashion statement.

That shows how little you know about firearms or those who carry them on a daily basis. A holster isn't a "fashion statement", it's the most important accessory you need to safely carry. Only an idiot, a Chicago street thug, or a Mexican would simply stick a pistol in their pocket or tuck it in the belt, sans holster.

The purpose of a holster is not only to protect your weapon against dirt, dust, sweat, and rust, but to protect yourself and everyone around you from accidentally being shot. I went through ten different holsters before I decided on the one I'm using: It's very concealable, even in the Summer with a light shirt. It has plenty of retention, so the pistol can't accidentally fall out or be grabbed from behind.

It also keeps the muzzle pointed in a safe direction, at about 10 degrees toward the ground behind me, away from the leg and the femoral artery. The worst thing you can do is tuck a pistol in your belt or use any holster that points the muzzle at the inside of the leg. Shoot yourself in the femoral artery, and you're basically fucked. Without a tourniquet, you'll bleed out and die withing minutes.

Yet Natural Citizen said he regularly wears a holster without a gun so people will see it. That is a fashion statement. Are you telling me that you don't know gun nuts who carry a gun specifically so people will see them with it to indicate their political beliefs? That is a fashion statement as well.

Not so much as a "fashion statement" as it is a "political statement." Much like a MAGA hat or a confederate flag, it represents freedom, non-conformity, and patriotic reverence for our Second Amendment.

Plus, it drives the gun-haters battier than they already are. My state has "open carry" in addition to concealed. I sometimes carry open in the summer because I can, and because....well...."fuckyouanyway."

zacly.

Don't worry, though, if I'm carrying payroll there'll be a smokewagon up inat biatch.

They're concealed... You can't see it

-Geaux

Not if it's being worn just so people can see what he calls "liberty things" as he said. Admit it. a lot of you gun toters do it as a fashion statement or a political statement.

zacly.

That shows how little you know about firearms or those who carry them on a daily basis. A holster isn't a "fashion statement", it's the most important accessory you need to safely carry. Only an idiot, a Chicago street thug, or a Mexican would simply stick a pistol in their pocket or tuck it in the belt, sans holster.

The purpose of a holster is not only to protect your weapon against dirt, dust, sweat, and rust, but to protect yourself and everyone around you from accidentally being shot. I went through ten different holsters before I decided on the one I'm using: It's very concealable, even in the Summer with a light shirt. It has plenty of retention, so the pistol can't accidentally fall out or be grabbed from behind.

It also keeps the muzzle pointed in a safe direction, at about 10 degrees toward the ground behind me, away from the leg and the femoral artery. The worst thing you can do is tuck a pistol in your belt or use any holster that points the muzzle at the inside of the leg. Shoot yourself in the femoral artery, and you're basically fucked. Without a tourniquet, you'll bleed out and die withing minutes.

Yet Natural Citizen said he regularly wears a holster without a gun so people will see it. That is a fashion statement. Are you telling me that you don't know gun nuts who carry a gun specifically so people will see them with it to indicate their political beliefs? That is a fashion statement as well.
this gullible moron is so ignorant he should not exist.

I agree. When he said he wore an empty holster because people need to see "liberty things", I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Just another typical idiot gun nut.

If you disagree that the RKBA has anything to do with freedom, why not just state your case? Or are you just an authoritarian, thanks to the indoctrination that evidently worked on you? The fact that you would rather demonize and mock people who DO value liberty and rights speaks volumes about you.

zacly.

-Geaux

Not if it's being worn just so people can see what he calls "liberty things" as he said. Admit it. a lot of you gun toters do it as a fashion statement or a political statement.

Even if it was what you consider a "fashion statement", no other fashion accessory will pull your ass out of a jam like a good handgun.

You stick to your "fashionable" rape whistle so you don't accidentally hurt yourself.
:laughing0301:

81vOqE2NMBL._SL1500_.jpg

Thinking about getting one to carry my 1911 in. I don't really like my IWB holsters although they work, one is uncomfortable and the other is comfortable but it doesn't secure the gun.

Also what are your thoughts on vertical draw vs sideways draw shoulder holsters?

If that’s the bianchi one then yes I tried it. It’s works foot with a coat or thick flannel jacket/over shirt type thing. Summertime is a “don’t bother”.
I asked someone else what they thought and he said that he didn't think someone behind me would appreciate my 1911 being pointed at them. I said, how will they know? lol

Maybe try kydex? My brother got this one. Really pisses people off.

1D92F667-916B-4545-9B02-B707D7B5E1AA.jpeg

No.

s-l300.jpg

Most of the time I just wear an empty holster when I'm out and about. Just because people need to see liberty things.

In fact, I'd encourage everyone to do that for that reason alone.

Absolutely! fashion statement. It could double as a cellphone holder, but then you'd def have to change your ringtone to fit the mood.

I don't really care for guns, to be be perfectly honest. It is unfortunate that they are necessary.

Isn't that an odd coincidence. I love guns, but I'm not a gun nut because I believe we should have reasonable controls on who should be able to buy them, and you don't really care for them, yet you are a full blown gun nut.

Highly doubtful.

I use a Galco shoulder rig when the occasion demands it. Otherwise I use a Galco Jak Slide.

I don't really care for guns, to be be perfectly honest. It is unfortunate that they are necessary.

Isn't that an odd coincidence. I love guns, but I'm not a gun nut because I believe we should have reasonable controls on who should be able to buy them, and you don't really care for them, yet you are a full blown gun nut.

Highly doubtful.

When I say I love guns, I don't mean I strap one on and prance around at a Tball game or Walmart. That would be goofy.

zacly.

-Geaux

I carry concealed. Society is safer when criminals don't know who's armed

-Geaux

Not a huge fan of the shoulder harness but liked the horizontal pull over the vertical. I carry inside the waistband but have a nice little CC backpack I use most often lately and works great for something bigger than a compact. Made by Manpack. Doesn't stand out at all as anything but a little sports pack which I like most about it.

zacly.

No one ever sees me carrying a gun liar.

zacly.

Didn't say they did Mikey. Get a grownup to read my post to you, and explain your mistake.

zacly.

Didn't say they did Mikey. Get a grownup to read my post to you, and explain your mistake.
Lying filth troll.

Lying filth troll.

Keep it up mikey. It's important for folks to see the mental capacity of gun nuts like you. I ask, Is it a good idea for someone who has outbursts like yours on a regular basis to be armed? You obviously have no emotional control, so who knows what you might do next?

Lying filth troll.

Keep it up mikey. It's important for folks to see the mental capacity of gun nuts like you. I ask, Is it a good idea for someone who has outbursts like yours on a regular basis to be armed? You obviously have no emotional control, so who knows what you might do next?
Come disarm me faggot.

Lying filth troll.

Come disarm me faggot.

You're so cute when you get all dressed up, and talk macho like that.
upload_2019-5-29_18-4-53.png

Forum List

Back