Anyone ever been to Mexico?

Yes, and it not what you perverts might think.

My father and I used to go down to Ensenada to go deep sea fishing.

Can you imagine a little boy going to an exotic country with his father, his God?

When I die, I want to remember this grace.

don't get drunk and piss on the beach...that will cost you a hundred bucks...don't leave your dope on the dashboard in a clear glass jar...that will cost you another hundred dollars..don't look like you have any money or like you are overly concerned or it will cost you more

DO a lot of research on what is going on right now in the area you plan to visit and pass through to get there. Drug wars are rampant and foreign tourists are fair game.

I got kicked out of Mexico in 1976 after some asshole federales stole 100 bucks from me, fuck that shit country...... you couldn't pay me to go there.

I'm in Isla Mujeres right now. Couldn't get on USMB for three hours Place sux Stay away.

Just kidding We love it here Its about our 10th trip. But I will say there are uniformed Marines at almost every corner in town now. Pretty scary.

Oh and I use ice at the hotel. Purified water Never got sick.

don't get drunk and piss on the beach...that will cost you a hundred bucks...don't leave your dope on the dashboard in a clear glass jar...that will cost you another hundred dollars..don't look like you have any money or like you are overly concerned or it will cost you more

I think if I really try, I can refrain from the first two... :eek:

Last time I was in Mexico City there were guards with automatic rifles in front of all the banks and nice hotels.
Not a real comforting feeling.

And this was in the pink zone in the city.

Last time I was in Mexico City there were guards with automatic rifles in front of all the banks and nice hotels.

Guards armed with rifles doesn't make you feel safe?

Guards armed with rifles doesn't make you feel safe?

Guns make uscitizen scared!

you-make-kitty-scared-cefjeghleghlbdgi.jpg

Forum List

Back