Anyone Else?

Mr. P said:
Not surprised. One of those who hides in the 'invisible' format. Well within acceptable, but with caveats.

Said1 said:
Geez Kathianne, all I can say is we're certainly out of the church heirarchy "loop". :sad:
I know. The RCC and FreeMasons, doomed forever. :coffee3: I'm willing to spend eternity with the likes of you and No1. :thup: Save me from the seekers!

Said1 said:
I'm already doomed. For personal reasons. :sad:
Well with my version of 'Our Savior' my guess is we may make out ok, eventually. But not with those that 'know the way.'

Kathianne said:
Well with my version of 'Our Savior' my guess is we may make out ok, eventually. But not with those that 'know the way.'

You got something to say? There is ample evidence the freemasons are occulticly involved.

Divide and conquer won't work against me, kat. I am everything.

There is forgiveness and redemption in Christianity. Just because I reject New Age lies doesn't mean Im some sort of harsh guy.

NewAgeism seeks to rid society of all moral standards, leaving us rudderless and adrift, amenable to the horrors the antichrist prefers.

Kathianne said:
I know. The RCC and FreeMasons, doomed forever. :coffee3: I'm willing to spend eternity with the likes of you and No1. :thup: Save me from the seekers!

Sometimes another's Doom is sombody else's salvation.... All I can be is what I believe.

no1tovote4 said:
Sometimes another's Doom is sombody else's salvation.... All I can be is what I believe.

Yeah. Like the destruction of the one true religion is salvation for the anti-christ? Is that what you mean? :funnyface

Forum List

Back