Anyone else watching the creampuff bowl?

Ohhh! 2 DECENT teams out of what 11 or 12!? Try playing teams like Michigan,Syracuse,Florida St,A Navy team with a pain in the ass triple option that's hard to stop,Stanford,Virginia Tech,Northwestern,USC...ALL good teams ALL legit division 1 teams not cream puffs like Clemson and Alabama played. I have turned it off...its not worth watching anymore.
Wait...Clemson and Alabama are “cream puffs” but Navy is a beast in your mind?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Their triple option is hard to defend against they are AT LEAST a legit team unlike the 3 creampuffs Alabama played and 2 creampuffs Clemson played.
Ohhh! 2 DECENT teams out of what 11 or 12!? Try playing teams like Michigan,Syracuse,Florida St,A Navy team with a pain in the ass triple option that's hard to stop,Stanford,Virginia Tech,Northwestern,USC...ALL good teams ALL legit division 1 teams not cream puffs like Clemson and Alabama played. I have turned it off...its not worth watching anymore.
Wait...Clemson and Alabama are “cream puffs” but Florida State (who couldn’t even make a bowl game this year) is a beast in your mind?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Florida St is a legit Division 1 team who had a down year,Clemson played Georgia Southern and Furman! Alabama played Louisiana,Arkansas State and The Citadel! PATHETIC.
Son...I eat, sleep, and breathe Michigan football and I can tell you that we suck. Ohio State hung 63 on us and a so-so Flordia team obliterated us. You clearly don’t know college football. At all.
So Michigan had what? 3 losses one of which was to Notre Dame.
Uh....Clemson played Syracuse. And beat them. :eusa_doh:
BARELY. We held them to 3 points.
Uh....VaTech is one of the worst teams in college football. They lost to Old Dominion. I’m going to repeat that: they lost to Old Dominion. Then they lost in the Military Bowl.
And they are good enough to get to a bowl game and are a legit division 1 team.
USC is so “good” that they finished like 5th in the sorry ass PAC-12. They lost 7 games and didn’t even make a bowl. :lmao:

Seriously man...you don’t have the slightest clue about college football. You know politics. But not college football. My grandmother would do better than what you just did here with this INSANE post.
Again a down year for a usually superior team...at least Notre Dame played ALL legit teams unlike Alabama and Clemson which played creampuffs AT HOME!

Legit teams? Like Ball State or Navy? If you combine them they have 7 wins.

Based on the score I'm glad I didn't tune in.

The game was better than the score indicates. Clemson's D line is a monster and made some huge goal line stands.
The 1st half was as good as it gets. It only got away from them in the 2nd half.

What killed us was getting down NEAR the goal line. Clemson's D line did well all night. But when they would blitz, Tua would get a completion. Down inside the 10, the D line could blitz and push harder because the entire defense was stacked up right there. Bama got inside the 10 on 4 occasions and had only one field goal to show for it. Between that and the pick 6 at the beginning of the game and Bama was beaten.

The numbers for each team are not so far off. Clemson had 482 yards of total offense, while Bama had 443. Clemson passed for 347 yards while Bama passed for 295. Clemson rushed for 135 and Bama rushed for 148.

It was Clemson's goal line stands that killed Bama. Don't get me wrong, Clemson whipped our ass.

Based on the score I'm glad I didn't tune in.

The game was better than the score indicates. Clemson's D line is a monster and made some huge goal line stands.
The 1st half was as good as it gets. It only got away from them in the 2nd half.

What killed us was getting down NEAR the goal line. Clemson's D line did well all night. But when they would blitz, Tua would get a completion. Down inside the 10, the D line could blitz and push harder because the entire defense was stacked up right there. Bama got inside the 10 on 4 occasions and had only one field goal to show for it. Between that and the pick 6 at the beginning of the game and Bama was beaten.

The numbers for each team are not so far off. Clemson had 482 yards of total offense, while Bama had 443. Clemson passed for 347 yards while Bama passed for 295. Clemson rushed for 135 and Bama rushed for 148.

It was Clemson's goal line stands that killed Bama. Don't get me wrong, Clemson whipped our ass.
When was the last time bama was dominated like that? Probably before Saban.

Clemson must be really really good.

What killed us was getting down NEAR the goal line. Clemson's D line did well all night. But when they would blitz, Tua would get a completion. Down inside the 10, the D line could blitz and push harder because the entire defense was stacked up right there.
IMHO, what killed Alabama was Nick Saban. Never thought I would say that. But he passed up on FG’s four different times. Left a ton of points on the board which changed everything.

But even more than that, was the staff’s infatuation with Tagovailoa. ‘Bama finished the game averaging over 5 yards per carry. Why would you even attempt a pass when every two carries results in a first down? Especially when doing so keeps the ball out of the hands of Trevor Lawrence.

Forum List

Back