Anyone Else Tired of Tax Hiking Hypocrites

FWIW, I'm totally in favor of Lurch harboring his boat in Rhode Island, in order to avoid exorbitant taxation....That's how the federal republican (not to be mistaken for the stupid political party) model is supposed to work.

Republican bitching and hand-wringing over this subject is piously cynical, and one of the reasons I refuse to support the little weasels.

Not me. I love paying more taxes to help people who like to sit around an watch Dr Phil and drink slurpies! They get so depressed that they just can't go to work! I also think that if bureaucrats didn't have jobs life for them would be bleak. And, the people of Iraq need us to liberate them. That cause alone is worthy of a bigger percentage of my paycheck! ;)

Its patriotic to pay other peoples bills, Didn't you guys get the memo? There are poor people in Appalachis that can't get free high speed internet for their Macs. Have a heart. Lol

I think Kerry should look for tax shelters. That's the American way.

It's kind of a lesson to everyone how full of shit the Dems are but hey let em do it.

I've got a solution to the tax problem....everyone that wants to vote for Democrats...well we should raise their taxes high enough to pay off the debt...while those of us who want lower taxes can just vote for the GOP and you leave our taxes the way they are.

Let's see how many voters want to support their butts after that.

Last edited:
It's not patriotic to bitch about paying taxes. If you have a flag flying in your yard, immediately take it down or quit bitching about paying taxes. That's the way I understand the memo... Also quit bitching about a politician getting away with all the shit we aren't smart enough to get away with. Don't you know they are better than us common folk?

Forum List

Back