Anyone Else Stink at Video Games?

Nienna

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2005
Ohio
I think I must be one of the most uncoordinated people on the planet. These new controllers are really complicated, too! I need a joystick. I was just playing SpongeBob, in a driving tournament with my daughter. I could not even keep the car on the road. It was on the easiest level, too, the one that my 4 yo plays.

My daughter said, "Um, Mom... I think you're better at just being a mom."

Pretty sad, huh?
:)

manu1959 said:
when my son gets stuck he has me do the hard part of the game so i have gotten pretty good
Are you trying to rub it in, Manu? :tng:

Well, I guess I'm just an outlaw at heart. I did much better on the jailbreak game. What are they trying to teach these kids, anyway?

mom4 said:
I think I must be one of the most uncoordinated people on the planet. These new controllers are really complicated, too! I need a joystick. I was just playing SpongeBob, in a driving tournament with my daughter. I could not even keep the car on the road. It was on the easiest level, too, the one that my 4 yo plays.

Pretty sad, huh?
Turn in yer drivers license. :poke:

Pretty sad, huh?

Well look at it this way. Since you took the time to play games with your kids, you're daughter's comment stands correct. That's what they'll remember when they're older, is that their mom played games with them, rather than, er, not.

My dad played Goldeneye 007 with me and my brother a few times when we were younger. I couldnt tell you how good he was, or how good we were, but I do have fond memories of him playing with us.

My parents were never into most video games at all, but I agree with Semper that it's good that you play them with your kids, Nienna. Some of my best memories are of my Dad playing video games with me.

I bet me and Semper are probably the only ones here young enough to have memories of our parents playing video games with us, right?

I bet me and Semper are probably the only ones here young enough to have memories of our parents playing video games with us, right?

I'm almost 10 years older than you and I can remember playing lots of games on the Atari 2600 with my 'rents. :slap:

:D

My parents were never into most video games at all, but I agree with Semper that it's good that you play them with your kids, Nienna. Some of my best memories are of my Dad playing video games with me.

Mine could play a mean game of Astroides, Galiga (SP??), Donkey Kong and Super Mario. Actually, my mother sucked so watching was always good for a laugh. She used to play with a butt in mouth. :laugh:

How were the graphics?

The Sound of real voices, real visual Graphics, the Feel of a fast ball burning yer palm, the Smell of a leather glove, all Excellent!

You can’t get that on any video game. Some technology has robbed us of some very important and enjoyable parts of life, IMO. :D

Mine could play a mean game of Astroides, Galiga (SP??), Donkey Kong and Super Mario. Actually, my mother sucked so watching was always good for a laugh. She used to play with a butt in mouth. :laugh:

Haha, that reminds me. My mom used to be late picking my brother and I up from certain functions because she was playing Mario on our Nintendo.

And I currently hold the house record for Gameboy Tetris, with 135, which I achieved on the toilet December 23rd, 2004.

Haha, that reminds me. My mom used to be late picking my brother and I up from certain functions because she was playing Mario on our Nintendo.

And I currently hold the house record for Gameboy Tetris, with 135, which I achieved on the toilet December 23rd, 2004.

That's funny. The ashes on my mother's smoke used to fall on her lap, the carpet, everywhere. She could never figure out which button was the pause button and didn't want to lose her man while she was putting her cigarette down. I saved the princes though....undefeated to this day. :cheers2: :thanks: :smoke:

Forum List

Back